ccfc Ltd finally dissolved (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Good Timing for the Article, happens last Friday but gets posted a couple of hours before a match? ;)

shmmeee

Good Timing for the Article, happens last Friday but gets posted a couple of hours before a match? ;)

It's literally 2 working days later. Besides, I'd have thought drawing a line under one part of the mess is a good thing.

hill83

PM2947883MR160513MEET-08-Medium.jpg

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy

Lol.

Got the notification email from Companies House yesterday afternoon. Wrote the story this morning, published this afternoon.

That's the quickest I can work!

Nick

Administrator
Lol.

Got the notification email from Companies House yesterday afternoon. Wrote the story this morning, published this afternoon.

Dread to think of the stories that would be pulled out of the hat if we got to Wembley in a play off final or something ;)

chiefdave

Would be good if a report happened into all of them, what are the chances of it?

Think we're well past the point of that being likely to happen unfortunately unless it all gets pulled in as part of one of the court cases.

chiefdave

Speaking of the council, I've been rewatching Yes Minister.

Watched one last night where people were moaning that despite cuts a council was spending a fortune on a new council house and sending staff on an overseas trip - sounded very familiar.

bawtryneal

Lol.

Why not wait until Thursday

Today print a story along the lines of "everybody get up the Ricoh and support the team after their best start to a season for years"

Tomorrow print a story " The mighty Sky Blues win again"

Thursday print "CCFC dissolved story"

Only a suggestion, like. What do I know !!!

Its called supporting your local team and that must be good for the Telegraph.

Nick

Administrator
Remember when it was on the front page when we played Leeds I think telling people to get up to the Ricoh, great atmosphere.

Isn't just CET, goes for all local media!

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Why not wait until Thursday

Today print a story along the lines of "everybody get up the Ricoh and support the team after their best start to a season for years"

Thursday print "CCFC dissolved story"

Only a suggestion, like. What do I know !!!

Its called supporting your local team and that must be good for the Telegraph.

Because Companies House is publicly accessible system and there's a chance others could break it. And, after nearly a week, it would be 'olds' rather than 'news'.

ccfcway

Thursday print "CCFC dissolved story".

then friday, Saturday and chilled on Sunday ?

Nick

Administrator
when do we get to read "5 things you didn't know about things that dissolve"

Followed by "5 things we learnt about things that dissolve" followed by "5 things people said about what we learnt about things that dissolve".

bawtryneal

Fair comment but I guess it depends on what you call news and what yourself and your colleagues believes sells newspapers. For me it is good positive news and not "historical irrelevant news" that reminds everybody of the darkest days in the clubs history.

If I was Editor of the CET I would support and help support the team more. The more successful the team, the more good feeling around the town which has to be good for the CET.

You can do that without "brown nosing" around SISU and having to been seen to support SISU. Differentiate between SISU and the team

Look at the positive vibes on this forum in the last 10 days.

fernandopartridge

Is it really news? CCFC Ltd has be in the process of being dissolved for some time. I don't think it's wrong of the CT to print the story cos it isn't much of a story.

If somebody is put off attending tonight after reading such a story it's really their own problem!

bawtryneal

Is it really news? CCFC Ltd has be in the process of being dissolved for some time. I don't think it's wrong of the CT to print the story cos it isn't much of a story.

If somebody is put off attending tonight after reading such a story it's really their own problem!
images

letsallsingtogether

Followed by "5 things we learnt about things that dissolve" followed by "5 things people said about what we learnt about things that dissolve".

Followed by 5 good things our owners have done for us!!!!!

We'll give you a bit of time on that one though, about the same period it takes to build our new stadium from when they first announced it. LMFAO

skybluetony176

when do we get to read "5 things you didn't know about things that dissolve"

1) Alcazelzers (or whatever they're called) go plop plop fizz.

2) Austin Allegros start to bleed rust brown through their paint as their dissolving process begins.

And I'm out. That's my knowledge of things that dissolve done.

Users who are viewing this thread