CCFC Fan Groups/Representatives/Forum owners/Fans (1 Viewer)

wafw1971

Dear All
I would like to propose that we try and get all the different fan groups/representatives/forum owners/Fans into one room to discuss a mutual way forward for our beloved Sky Blues.

I will arrange the room/location and what I need from you is to attend with open minds and ideas on a joint way forward.

This meeting will be a frank and thorough discussion on what we can do to improve our situation, this meeting will not be about who said this, who said that, who did what, who did this. This meeting will be about what we can do going forward only.

If you are interested in attending or have idea on what the meeting should be please contact me via Twitter @wafw1971 or on these forums.
To clarify I am not associated with any Fan Groups/Representatives/Forum owners, my role is to bring everybody together so we can have a clear and concise discussion on what we the fans do next.

I implore all Fan Groups/Representatives/Forum owners to come to this and with a united statement I think we can change things for the better.

Also let me know if I am wasting my time too.

quinn1971

Dear All
I would like to propose that we try and get all the different fan groups/representatives/forum owners/Fans into one room to discuss a mutual way forward for our beloved Sky Blues.

I will arrange the room/location and what I need from you is to attend with open minds and ideas on a joint way forward.

This meeting will be a frank and thorough discussion on what we can do to improve our situation, this meeting will not be about who said this, who said that, who did what, who did this. This meeting will be about what we can do going forward only.

If you are interested in attending or have idea on what the meeting should be please contact me via Twitter @wafw1971 or on these forums.
To clarify I am not associated with any Fan Groups/Representatives/Forum owners, my role is to bring everybody together so we can have a clear and concise discussion on what we the fans do next.

I implore all Fan Groups/Representatives/Forum owners to come to this and with a united statement I think we can change things for the better.

Great idea, we all moan about our club but we never seem to do anything about it, definitely not wasting your time,

Pubboy

Dear All

Great idea. Please please please everyone get on board with this. We need a clear plan as a combined group.

Nick

Administrator
Forum owners aren't fans groups leaders or fans reps to be fair.

I am not 100% that it would achieve anything would it?

quinn1971

Great idea. Please please please everyone get on board with this. We need a clear plan as a combined group.

Needs doing, tbh there's only two options if a group is set up, we all decide we want sisu gone and stick together on it, no half hearted protests a full on sisu out campaign, or we work with sisu and find out exactly what their plans are for the future of our club , nah, bollocks option one, get them out, we want our club back

Nick

Administrator
It is all well and good saying get them out, get them out. How do you suggest it?

wafw1971

Forum owners aren't fans groups leaders or fans reps to be fair.

I am not 100% that it would achieve anything would it?

But you are a fan with opinions and that's why your input would be invaluable. You see first hand the frustrations of fans, but if people like you who help to create this forum then hope for us fans made be lost.

wafw1971

Needs doing, tbh there's only two options if a group is set up, we all decide we want sisu gone and stick together on it, no half hearted protests a full on sisu out campaign, or we work with sisu and find out exactly what their plans are for the future of our club , nah, bollocks option one, get them out, we want our club back
/
So would you attend a meeting to discuss this further? And if you did attend what ideas do you have to solve our predicament.

Nick

Administrator
But you are a fan with opinions and that's why your input would be invaluable. You see first hand the frustrations of fans, but if people like you who help to create this forum then hope for us fans made be lost.

Exactly, I am just a fan. The same as you and everybody else on here. I am no fans representative or anything and have never tried to be.

After reading on here all the time, we may as well just rent some Walters and take turns going on them the amount it would be just going round and round.

I do agree, something needs to be done for fan unity. It may not get SISU out but something to bring the fans together would be a start.

quinn1971

It is all well and good saying get them out, get them out. How do you suggest it?

Thats the idea of what he's trying to do, I know a way that will get them out and that's stop giving them any income, it'll work, it's just how many are prepared to do it and how much damage they might do before they go, tbh there's not a lot more they could do, clubs on its knees as it is,

Nick

Administrator
Thats the idea of what he's trying to do, I know a way that will get them out and that's stop giving them any income, it'll work, it's just how many are prepared to do it and how much damage they might do before they go, tbh there's not a lot more they could do, clubs on its knees as it is,

What happens then when it "works"?

RFC

Posted this before & I'm with Scott .........

"@TheScottKeene: If those asking SISU to go could pop names of the new owners who want it in their tweet that'd be great, ta #ccfc #skyblues #pusb"

Valid point IMHO!

wingy

I
think Quinn Is making very salient points here
Wafws idea shows some foresight but asQuinn says there are very simply two simple options /choices /solutions
Its either go or don't go
With or against
The only way change will come

the rumpo kid

if the owners wont buy players and continue to sell anyone with an once of potential, nothing will change no matter how many meeting you have.

skybluetony176

Posted this before & I'm with Scott .........

"@TheScottKeene: If those asking SISU to go could pop names of the new owners who want it in their tweet that'd be great, ta #ccfc #skyblues #pusb"

Valid point IMHO!

As the OP doesn't mention change of ownership I can't see how it's valid at all.

lordsummerisle

Dear All

We know what you're up to Fisher.

Arrange to meet all opposition together under the guise of a friendly meeting, expect want to meet up in a local garage, on Valentines Day, for instance.

I'm not turning up to get massacred by Sisu Tommy Guns.

wafw1971

So let's get together in a room with everybody else discuss it and see what we can do. That's what we need to do, but not one group says this one group says that. Come together as one voice.

quinn1971

So you don't know then? Surely that is one of the first things to be thought about?

Doesnt need to be thought about, needs to be done, find out if there is somebody willing to step in, then go about getting rid of sisu ( if that's what fans decide to do)

wafw1971

We know what you're up to Fisher.

Arrange to meet all opposition together under the guise of a friendly meeting, expect want to meet up in a local garage, on Valentines Day, for instance.

I'm not turning up to get massacred by Sisu Tommy Guns.
Very good, its more like the Warriors you have to fight your way home.

Nick

Administrator
Doesnt need to be thought about, needs to be done, find out if there is somebody willing to step in, then go about getting rid of sisu ( if that's what fans decide to do)

No, you generally think about things before doing them.

quinn1971

No, you generally think about things before doing them.

which is what he's suggesting, people like yourself need to get together and come up with some ideas, nothing's going to get organised on here, too much arguing, anyway I've given my opinion, there's only two options, you want sisu gone or you don't,

CJ_covblaze

I'd be more than happy to attend. We need fan unity right now and what harm can this do?

skybluefred

So at last somebody makes a sensible suggestion for fans to meet up to discuss a way forward,
and lo and behold the usual suspects immediately start an argument among fans.

If the meeting is given publicity who knows how many interested buyers would be in attendance,
perhaps none or maybe enough to form a consortium.

I say give it a try it can't do any harm.

Gazolba

Dear All
I wont go so far as saying its a waste of time but I believe the owners will do what they are going to do. They only thing they will react to is the financials. You will never get all supporters to agree to a total boycott. Maybe if they sold ZERO season tickets next season, they might quit. But it's difficult to see them just walking away from a 70 million debt or whatever the figure is. Carrying that amount of debt is probably good for them for some unknown business reason.

Last edited:

Ian1779

Fan Unity is infinitely more important than a hopeless campaign to oust the owners.

Samo

Are individual fans not welcome? Do I need to belong to a group?

wafw1971

From the feedback I am getting on here, on other forums, on Twitter etc it looks like a minority still care enough to do something.

I will press ahead and try to find a venue and once I do I will announce it and see who will come. It saddens me to see that we as CCFC fans cannot seem to agree with each other on what to do next and without that we are in the shit.

Covkid1968#

If people do come together who is chairing, setting the agenda, stopping the more vocal ones so the quieter ones can offer some input. And who is getting the round in? All needs some organisation so happy to assist (err apart from the round)

MichaelCCFC

From the feedback I am getting on here, on other forums, on Twitter etc it looks like a minority still care enough to do something.

I will press ahead and try to find a venue and once I do I will announce it and see who will come. It saddens me to see that we as CCFC fans cannot seem to agree with each other on what to do next and without that we are in the shit.

Is this part of the sisu out group or something different? Are you talking to the sky blue trust?

Users who are viewing this thread