CCFC Fan Groups/Representatives/Forum owners/Fans (2 Viewers)

wafw1971

Is this part of the sisu out group or something different? Are you talking to the sky blue trust?

Nope I am not part of any group, I am trying to bring all these different groups together we are stronger as one not divided as we are at the moment.

wafw1971

I have a start of a list of attendees which include 4 groups so far but still looking for more. I haven't had anyone from this forum who wants to attend so please contact me so I can add you to the list.

torchomatic

Talking of which. Does anyone know anything about last night's Trust meeting? Did they discuss Lucas and the Council's fuckups or do they just concentrate on SISUs fuckups?

Is this part of the sisu out group or something different? Are you talking to the sky blue trust?

AndreasB

My name Wayne Wootton you can find my details on my Twitter @wafw1971 .

Why how can I help you?

Yes please.

What are the objectives of your first meeting?
Who is going to chair it?
Who is going to agree what direction you take..is it a vote or what?
What do you think a realistic next step would be? - More protest? Engage with the Club? Wasps?
Who will communicate the outcomes and where (please dont say Twitter)
What do you see your relationship with the Trust and Consultative group to be?
How will you communicate with the media and raise the profile?
Where will funding come from for any activity?
What if the people at the first meeting decide NOPM is the way forward - would you accept that and campaign on that front?
Are you currently a one man band or is there a group of you who could seriously organise a venue and run a meeting?

chiefdave

He only suggested everyone having a get together and seeing if we can get some fan unity and ideas for best ways to move forward!

wingy

He only suggested everyone having a get together and seeing if we can get some fan unity and ideas for best ways to move forward!

I'm up for It Wafw when you finalise it all post the details up
I'd urge everyone of all persuasions to get along and forma representative amalgam of the many opinions
I do believe Its a simple choice which comes down to either you back em or sack em though

wafw1971

Yes please.

What are the objectives of your first meeting?
Who is going to chair it?
Who is going to agree what direction you take..is it a vote or what?
What do you think a realistic next step would be? - More protest? Engage with the Club? Wasps?
Who will communicate the outcomes and where (please dont say Twitter)
What do you see your relationship with the Trust and Consultative group to be?
How will you communicate with the media and raise the profile?
Where will funding come from for any activity?
What if the people at the first meeting decide NOPM is the way forward - would you accept that and campaign on that front?
Are you currently a one man band or is there a group of you who could seriously organise a venue and run a meeting?

Wow. One step at a time. First of all let's just get everyone together.

Would you like to be involved?

So far 4 groups have said yes and I would like more people to come.

I will sort the venue and when I get firm yes's from people an agenda will be circulated, the first meeting may even be an informal get together to get a feel of what we can achieve together. But like I have said let's get in room together first.

AndreasB

Talking of which. Does anyone know anything about last night's Trust meeting? Did they discuss Lucas and the Council's fuckups or do they just concentrate on SISUs fuckups?

Was there a Trust meeting last night? Nothing on the website. They are so secretive these days , we might need a FOI request to find out.

wafw1971

Was there a Trust meeting last night? Nothing on the website. They are so secretive these days , we might need a FOI request to find out.

No idea I am not involved with the Trust or any other fan group. I am one person trying to bring everyone together.

AndreasB

Wow. One step at a time. First of all let's just get everyone together.

Would you like to be involved?

So far 4 groups have said yes and I would like more people to come.

I will sort the venue and when I get firm yes's from people an agenda will be circulated, the first meeting may even be an informal get together to get a feel of what we can achieve together. But like I have said let's get in room together first.

I will come , yes. Who are the 4 groups though - I didnt know we had 4 groups? We definately need a SCG and Trust participation.They also need to be real groups, not just the facebook mafia.

I think you do need to think a bit more about the structure and agenda - someone needs to lead the debate or else you will have chaos. I also suggest you charge people a couple of quid to come - unless you can get a reasonable venue for nothing.

wafw1971

I'm up for It Wafw when you finalise it all post the details up
I'd urge everyone of all persuasions to get along and forma representative amalgam of the many opinions
I do believe Its a simple choice which comes down to either you back em or sack em though

That's great I will add you to the list. Shall I put you down as Wingy from Sky Blue's Talk?

Voice_of_Reason

I agree -- something needs to done. Enough is enough ! I haven't a clue what to do to prevent CCFC falling into oblivion. Put me down - supporting since 1952.

wafw1971

Good Evening Everyone

If you are interested in coming to this meeting to share your views and ideas please let me know. I need to know numbers so I can book a suitable venue.

So far Sky Blues Talk, Sky Blue Trust, GMK, KCIC, SisuOut, Stadium Committee, Twitter (via my feed) are all represented If you want to come along and represent yourself just let me know, if you know how to contact other groups London Supporters, Cov Mad etc please let me know and I will contact them or ask them to contact me.

Its a great start and very uplifting to see we can come together.

Speak to you all soon once I have numbers I will list the venues, dates, times.

Thanks

Wayne

wafw1971

After seeing today's papers I don't know if to proceed with the meeting. It seems that we are pulling in different directionso and someone just said we will never agree one way forward, if this the case I am not wasting your sorry my time.

Let me know if you think I am wrong.

wingy

After seeing today's papers I don't know if to proceed with the meeting. It seems that we are pulling in different directionso and someone just said we will never agree one way forward, if this the case I am not wasting your sorry my time.

Let me know if you think I am wrong.

What ha've the papers said?

wafw1971

What ha've the papers said?

2 groups announcing different strategys via the press when neither in my opinion will solve the fundemental issue which is, when we the fans do not pull in the same direction we will not have any positive outcome.

And to be clear I am not knocking them or saying they shouldnt be doing it, it just seems to wind people up more when groups announce things like this.

I have a lit of thinking to do.

Last edited:

AndreasB

2 groups announcing different strategys via the press when neither in my opinion will solve the fundemental issue which is, when we the fans do not pull in the same direction we will not have any positive outcome.

And to be clear I am not knocking them or saying they shouldnt be doing it, it just seems to wind people up more when groups announce things like this.

I have a lit of thinking to do.

Bit of drinking to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wafw1971

I am looking at 3 venues for the meeting:

The Squirrel in Town
Christ the King in Coundon
Ricoh Arena

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The meeting will take place around midday before a Saturday match. Let me know your thoughts and if you think we need another venue.

[/FONT]Thanks Everyone

Users who are viewing this thread