CCFC 20/21 fixtures released tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

My thoughts exactly. Was clinging on to hope that Bristol City away would be right at the far end of the season to give the best chance of fans being let in
South West Sky Blues losing out again.

I've already arranged a big party with all my Bristol City mates to watch it though, will be a laugh. Fuck the new normal still.

Mask

As others have said, we've known what's been coming for a long time... but actually seeing the list of fixtures is really intimidating! Makes it very real all of a sudden. It's going to be a really tough season, we just have to remember to be realistic and see how things play out. PUSB!

kg82

It would be nice for us to be able to welcome you back to the Championship with a crowd in place but needs must I guess. Given the lack of football for some time and your relative ease of travel, we could have been looking at 25K for your visit.
I remember this day when we came up, pretty daunting isn't it?
Good luck for the season, apart from against us obviously, I'll be rooting for you as you're miles too big to be down in the pub league with the gas.
Everyone is just starting to sign players so I'll go for a narrow home win at the moment but that could well change.
Welcome back to the Championship sky blues, enjoy!
Mate of mine is a City fan. He’s not happy with the new manager appointment, says it shows a lack of ambition. I don’t really know anything about him. What are your views?

Liquid Gold

Mate of mine is a City fan. He’s not happy with the new manager appointment, says it shows a lack of ambition. I don’t really know anything about him. What are your views?
Liam Walsh isn't happy I'll tell you that for one.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It would be nice for us to be able to welcome you back to the Championship with a crowd in place but needs must I guess. Given the lack of football for some time and your relative ease of travel, we could have been looking at 25K for your visit.
Good luck for the season, apart from against us obviously, I'll be rooting for you as you're miles too big to be down in the pub league with the gas.
Everyone is just starting to sign players so I'll go for a narrow home win at the moment but that could well change.
Make sure you get on Liam Walsh first goal scorer - only on BoyleSports

shmmeee

I’m thinking of sticking with foreign iFollow. Worked for every game last year, though that was weirdly without a VPN but they seem to have closed that loophole over the weekend.

Don’t want to get U.K. iFollow then have to get Sky as well.

Liquid Gold

Let’s see 5 games in with no dabo,rose cover at CDM & we hav scored 1 Godden penalty

giphy.gif

It’sabatch87

Thanks mate,Would have been a nice day out on the train from Weston and a few in the three lions and the luckwell inn and North street with my Bristol City mates gutted tbh but safety first.Typical as my Mrs is a Bristol City supporter!!
Anyway good luck for the season obviously our games excluded and OTIB!!

mr_monkey

Thanks mate,Would have been a nice day out on the train from Weston and a few in the three lions and the luckwell inn and North street with my Bristol City mates gutted tbh but safety first.Typical as my Mrs is a Bristol City supporter!!
Anyway good luck for the season obviously our games excluded and OTIB!!

I work not far from the three lions, it looks like a terrifying pub

mr_monkey

I can back it up, if you're a bit lefty keep it under wraps but apart from that it's pretty friendly. Wouldn't go near it on match days though.

That was my exact concern 😉

Such a shame it's the first game as I was looking forward to going to it.... Just have to wait til next season

SkyblueTexan

Yes, the fixture list looks intimidating on paper and the reality of our task at hand to survive next season hits home. I'm having butterflies and hope we have 2-3 key signings in place before the season starts. But this is what we have been working towards - to play the so-called bigger teams in a proper league. We are one of the bigger teams too and have to think and feel like we belong. This first season we just have to grind it out, believe in ourselves and have the kind of camaraderie/unity we had last season. Who knows we might end up surprising ourselves and others as well?

Users who are viewing this thread