CCFC 20/21 fixtures released tomorrow (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Tomorrow Champ fixtures will be released.

Who would you like for our first fixture back in the Champ?

skybluepm2

I’d like a ‘winnable’ home game to get the confidence up and continue momentum from last season but it’ll probably be Birmingham ‘away’. Don’t want us going to someone like Norwich and get an absolute tanking. Looking forward to the release though even though it’s highly unlikely we will be able to attend for the majority of the season ☹️

skybluesam66

We are 100% away on the 1st day with 2 pieces of evidence

1. Packages for non sth are not on sale until beyond the 1st game
2. in the Leaked PL Fixtures, Villa were away - which means Blues will be at home, and therefore we will be away

cooperskyblue

We are 100% away on the 1st day with 2 pieces of evidence

1. Packages for non sth are not on sale until beyond the 1st game
2. in the Leaked PL Fixtures, Villa were away - which means Blues will be at home, and therefore we will be away
Unless we play Blues at home?

Saddlebrains

If they have any sense they will do our games v blues hone and away first 2 games. Save faffing with it down the line

Legia Sky Blue

Results tend to be a bit unpredictable to start of seasons so I would prefer to have a few of the tougher games to begin with, where things will be a bit more even than they might be later in the season. For the same reasons I would rather not play Wycombe until later on, as they are more likely to pick up the odd result at the start of the season before everyone finds their feet than later on.

the rumpo kid

Heard a rumour a request has been made for OUR home game against blues to be played before any fans are allowed back inside grounds,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ummmm I wonder why that might be !

skybluesam66

so villa away first game is now confirmed - so that means Blues at home and us away (albeit the villa game is postponed)

Users who are viewing this thread