CBS issues (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

We’ll never get the answer might be wrong but my betting is Wasps didn’t have the money to pay, caused this issue and went cap in hand to the West Midlands Authority who possibly stumped up a loan for this and possibly other issues, there’s a World Cup Rugby League tie due there in October and being a world wide event WMA coughed up.
As I said previously I work with the wife of a person who is fairly high up in Desso who have installed and maintain a number of the hybrid pitches in the prem. they were approached in the spring regarding a new pitch and refused to do business with wasps due to their financial issues.

Skyblueweeman

Eh? Wot? weeman, no way do I want the feckers here a minute longer than necessary, I hope they fold and crash in flames and all their 'snooty head in the sand, it'll be fine, money will come' delusional fans go through the heartache that we did.

So basically...........................Fuck 'em!!

edit; I see now hahahaha, I meant Worcester and Wasps

Ha ha...just you gave my post a poo reaction 😆

SkyBlueSoul

We get a section on today's Athletic podcase RE the pitch. Nothing too in depth, Nancy Frostick did an article on us and is talking through the general situation. It's the first thing they talk about:

Bugsy

Sky Blue Pete

As I said previously I work with the wife of a person who is fairly high up in Desso who have installed and maintain a number of the hybrid pitches in the prem. they were approached in the spring regarding a new pitch and refused to do business with wasps due to their financial issues.
Very interesting indeed

Nick

Administrator
Coventry Live exclusive - 'Here are five reasons why things could get very, very, very interesting'

1. Because things are more interesting as they were yesterday
2. Energy prices are on the rise, if you stay interested you stay warm
3. We order a burger at a new burger joint and this is what happened
4. Woman in Costa Rica falls over the stairs
5. Copy and Paste of 1 with a couple of words changed

Old Warwickshire lad

On a serious note ( I know why put it on here) . Has anyone on here been able to get a close look at the pitch in the last few days. Pictures don’t tell the full story.

Gynnsthetonic

1. Because things are more interesting as they were yesterday
2. Energy prices are on the rise, if you stay interested you stay warm
3. We order a burger at a new burger joint and this is what happened
4. Woman in Costa Rica falls over the stairs
5. Copy and Paste of 1 with a couple of words changed
Hmmmm, interesting!

pusbccfc

Latest issues... Boxes not in use

pusbccfc

that is so bizarre.

why the fuck are they not giving them complimentary tickets as well?? seems the obvious thing to do??

They should but people spending thousands on boxes don't sound like the type to need to worry about a £20 ticket Wednesday.

wingy

I'm assuming it couldn't have been resolved by scheduling for a Tuesday night?
The bastard's appear to have us over a barrel in terms of what we've signed up for.
Most helpful not , would help to know what actual event's take them out of the equation.

Users who are viewing this thread