CBS issues (1 Viewer)

KenilworthSkyBlue

i don’t really know what the MR01 raised in June actually is but I assume it’s a ARVO Fund loan - if that’s the case then the club already has had a cash flow loan issued - it’s certainly at least a change of terms - it’s been claimed season ticket revenue isn’t paid out until games are played - this game alone means another shortfall in anticipated revenue of £300,000

Then given the timing of when it was raised would it be to get the club through the summer months until the season restarted?

Indeed, and again as I said, that begs the question of how the shortfall is bridged if games are in fact postponed/rearranged to be played away...

Grendel

So are we on the brink or not?

We need to sell and refund the wage bill or take further loans - I’m afraid people on here mock Shugs when he says everything at wasps will be ok but then act in the same way here when the weight of evidence is against them

Whatever Derek Richardson is it isn’t he has the ability to personally prop the club up with personal loans and guarantees- we don’t have that luxury at all.

If this game is cancelled it’s an enormous hit on projected cash flow.

An ITK poster was lapped up for his input and now “I doubt he knows every detail of our finances”

He knows more than anyone on here - that’s for sure

Evo1883

I think @Skybluebeliever needs to clarify what he knows about the clubs finincial position .

At first it was just transfers but now we are talking about the clubs future .. Our DIRE situation hasn't been mentioned in the media so one can only assume now that believer is getting his information directly from somebody at board level inside CCFC ( possibly a dave boddy type figure)and they are happy for it to be known on SBT .

So what is it ? Guesswork or fact

Grendel

I think @Skybluebeliever needs to clarify what he knows about the clubs finincial position .

At first it was just transfers but now we are talking about the clubs future .. Our DIRE situation hasn't been mentioned in the media so one can only assume now that believer is getting his information directly from somebody at board level inside CCFC and they are happy for it to be known on SBT .

why do you get so agitated?

If your interpretation of what he says, your accounts analysis and why the mR01 was raised in June are different to mine why is that an issue - it’s an opinion that differs to mine and others.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Common sense tells me if we were on the brink of complete financial ruin we’d have took a structured deal, similar to the Maddison deal

The pitch wasn't ruined at that point and Boddy was probably fairly confident that he'd be able to roughly get what was demanded for O'Hare given it was likely McNeil and Cornet were going to be sold - which has now happened.

O'Hare's injury and the pitch issue has clearly changed things.

Evo1883

why do you get so agitated?

If your interpretation of what he says, your accounts analysis and why the mR01 was raised in June are different to mine why is that an issue - it’s an opinion that differs to mine and others.

Wording is important , that's why I get agitated.

Your wording alone is desperate doomsday , believers wording is very much guesswork .. so I'd like him to clarify for the benefit of us all .. what exactly he knows about our financial situation and is it from somebody within the club .. it's a simple question about a serious issue

He owes us that , as several posters are now hanging onto everything he says and using as ammunition in their arguments

I reckon pretty soon he will be sticking to transfer and injury Information 👍

procdoc

The pitch wasn't ruined at that point and Boddy was probably fairly confident that he'd be able to roughly get what was demanded for O'Hare given it was likely McNeil and Cornet were going to be sold - which has now happened.

O'Hare's injury and the pitch issue has clearly changed things.
It would take a lot more than that to put us on the brink though?

Evo1883

Or just as easily i could turn to dave boddy at one of our away games and ask him directly... dave , are we in the shit financially mate .. somebody on SBT is telling us all that we're done for pal

KenilworthSkyBlue

Wording is important , that's why I get agitated.

Your wording alone is desperate doomsday , believers wording is very much guesswork .. so I'd like him to clarify for the benefit of us all .. what exactly he knows about our financial situation and is it from somebody within the club .. it's a simple question about a serious issue

He owes us that , as several posters are now hanging onto everything he says and using as ammunition in their arguments

I don't really think it takes an ITK to figure out the situation is less than positive though. Something is quite clearly amiss.

We've brought in predominantly loans this window when Boddy has previously affirmed that's a market the club is looking to take a step back from.

There's been no significant windfall from a player sale since 2020, when previously it's been repeatedly affirmed by multiple club employees that's a model which the club operates on in order to survive.

The accounts suggest wages are probably now at or very close to 100% of turnover. Which is an issue when transfer instalments, rent and operational costs need to be covered as well.

Add in the potential loss of revenue if home matches are postponed/rearranged to be played away posters are right to be concerned.

Liquid Gold

At first it was just transfers but now we are talking about the clubs future .. Our DIRE situation hasn't been mentioned in the media so one can only assume now that believer is getting his information directly from somebody at board level inside CCFC ( possibly a dave boddy type figure)and they are happy for it to be known on SBT .

I agree, it's put up or shut up time now.

All the transfer and team info is great but when we're talking about the finances and ongoing viability of the club we want more than suggestions.

If they know something they should say it.

Evo1883

You'd think so, yes. As really I'd imagine the club could sell Hamer and Gyokeres on cut priced deals in a relatively short space of time if desperation really kicked in.

I don't disagree

I've just spent half hour setting up a march through the city because of grendels words 😂

Longs tory short , we aren't on the brink

Perryccfc

If we were ‘teetering on the brink’ as the class clown mentions, someone would have been sold a while ago. No doubt our finances are bad, but that statement is just pathetic. Mind you, shouldn’t expect anything less really.

Skybluedownunder

SBB hasn’t gotta do shit, feel privileged he chooses to share this with us and accept it for what it is otherwise we would be left in the dark without it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

SBB hasn’t gotta do shit, feel privileged he chooses to share this with us and accept it for what it is otherwise we would be left in the dark without it

Yea nah , this is a bit more than o'hare is joining burnley , Kelly is injured

Grendel

You've spent months saying Boddy has been hawking our players out for peanuts.

Now we've overvalued them.

Which is it?

Oh dear Mr Binary is trying to join in

I have explained - perhaps you can get one of your chums from the politics thread to help explain it to you.

Skybluedownunder

I agree, it's put up or shut up time now.

All the transfer and team info is great but when we're talking about the finances and ongoing viability of the club we want more than suggestions.

If they know something they should say it.

And then what… the press get hold of it and then clubs come at us like fulchers knowing we are in financial disarray. Just enjoy the snippets of information we get man, wish people would stop sticking their hands out like Oliver Twist demanding for more

Evo1883

And then what… the press get hold of it and then clubs come at us like fulchers knowing we are in financial disarray. Just enjoy the snippets of information we get man, wish people would stop sticking their hands out like Oliver Twist demanding for more

The press would know already if its freely available on SBT

Liquid Gold

If he knows that we're in financial difficulties then a lot of other people in the game will already know it and confirming what it is on a forum will not change a thing.

If he's going to say it then it needs to be with his whole chest because these implications of problems are causing rifts.

PVA

Oh dear Mr Binary is trying to join in

I have explained - perhaps you can get one of your chums from the politics thread to help explain it to you.

Sorry its just difficult to keep up with 'Mr Cover All Bases So It Looks Like I'm Always Right'.

Have we under valued or over valued O'Hare? Simple question.

Grendel

Yea nah , this is a bit more than o'hare is joining burnley , Kelly is injured

he has been saying this for several months really

Grendel

Sorry its just difficult to keep up with 'Mr Cover All Bases So It Looks Like I'm Always Right'.

Lol that first sentence is steeped in irony

kg82

It’s only because he goes back to the same subject every single time.

Ashdown

Let’s just see a current cash flow forecast and a balance sheet and be done with it.
The club has several very valuable players , a handful more who would fetch a decent fee, the Championship money, the extra SKY Tv money from last week, record ST sales and record merchandise sales……

pusbccfc

Users who are viewing this thread