CBS issues (6 Viewers)

Evo1883

SBB’s comments are pretty telling

Despite all the scoffing we can play hard ball it’s obvious we knew we had to sell this window. We have over valued our players and can’t sell. It sounds like both clubs are teetering on the brink

On the brink of what mate ? Do tell

Grendel

It would if you didn’t make sure the engine working was part of the rental agreement. This is pretty simple, either we signed a deal where we have recourse if a common well known issue arose, or we didn’t And from the noises of “we weren’t allowed in” and “we didn’t know” sounds an awful lot like we didn’t.

Oh I don’t think there’s any question in the rental agreement liability falls to wasps - the sensible posters on the wasps forums acknowledge there will be repercussions

SeaSeeEffCee

the hilarious thing is nobody has a fucking clue what’s going on about this finances and transfer discussions, but everyone’s just invented random shite in their heads to get through the boredom of a boring transfer window

it’s like that game telephone where you all write a sentence down fold it up and pass it on.

One person invents some shite, people argue about whether it is indeed shite or not, then it somehow gets accepted as truth, but then someone else makes up some other shite to make the previous shite more plausible

mental the lot of you
Aye, the guy who has been leaking transfers, team news and the return to the Ricoh for the past year and a half has decided to suddenly just start making a load of shit up for shits and giggles. Seems likely. Head in the sand shite this.

Evo1883

Aye, the guy who has been leaking transfers, team news and the return to the Ricoh for the past year and a half has decided to suddenly just start making a load of shit up for shits and giggles. Seems likely. Head in the sand shite this.

All he said was he didn't know if the club employed a fucking groundsman , now we are are talking about us teetering on the edge of oblivion ..

Grendel

All he said was he didn't know if the club employed a fucking groundsman , now we are are talking about us teetering on the edge of oblivion ..

He said we are in real financial trouble?!

Grendel

I think the main problem has been our lack of player sales over the last couple of seasons , this appears to be catching up with us

I guess he’s referring to the fact we can’t afford a groundsman

Grendel

So you've taken from that , that we are on the brink ..

Are you piers morgan ?

Ive tagged you to another post that says both wasps and the club “are in real trouble”

KenilworthSkyBlue

Which post number ?

He claimed both parties are in trouble last night and once again reaffirmed that a sale was needed.

The club probably isn't on the brink, but they're clearly facing some serious cash flow issues over the coming month if games are postponed/rearranged to be played away. Especially if a sale was definitely needed this summer - another comment that has come directly from SBB.

Evo1883

He claimed both parties are in trouble last night and once again reaffirmed that a sale was needed.

The club probably isn't on the brink, but they're clearly facing some serious cash flow issues over the coming month if games are postponed/rearranged to be played away. Especially if a sale was definitely needed this summer - another comment that has come directly from SBB.

OK thankyou , so we've clarified the club isn't on the brink ..

Much appreciated

Evo1883

Ive tagged you to another post that says both wasps and the club “are in real trouble”

A club on the brink doesn't turn away what we are to believe is 8.5 -9 million for hamer and o hare collectively .. sorry

Grendel

i don’t really know what the MR01 raised in June actually is but I assume it’s a ARVO Fund loan - if that’s the case then the club already has had a cash flow loan issued - it’s certainly at least a change of terms - it’s been claimed season ticket revenue isn’t paid out until games are played - this game alone means another shortfall in anticipated revenue of £300,000

SeaSeeEffCee

That’s not all that he’s said though is it

In regards to us being skint:

I think the main problem has been our lack of player sales over the last couple of seasons , this appears to be catching up with us

In regards to us not being able to play the opening two games away to let the pitch rest:

I don’t think we could afford to miss the income

In regards to needing to sell:

I’m not sure the it can be kicked as far as January to be honest , think it could be more immediate than that

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

A club on the brink doesn't turn away what we are to believe is 8.5 -9 million for hamer and o hare collectively .. sorry
To be fair we don’t know what the terms are. No point accepting 8.5 if we only get 1m up front.

From what the ITKs were saying we wanted most of it up front.

robbiekeane

It’s amazing how posters with inside info are suddenly dismissed as talking rubbish because it goes against what people want to believe.
Not really. SBB is usually bang on the money when he says somethings happening from a transfer perspective but 80% of his/hers posts start with “I’m not sure if” or “I’m unsure that” and everyone runs around screaming about it like it’s concrete.

Then people like Jonny opposite add fuel to the fire with other “assumptions” and everyone’s tearing their hair out over shit that’s not even happened yet.

It’s bizarre

Grendel

There is no evidence we have as the structure of those deals no one knows

Grendel

Not really. SBB is usually bang on the money when he says somethings happening from a transfer perspective but 80% of his/hers posts start with “I’m not sure if” or “I’m unsure that” and everyone runs around screaming about it like it’s concrete.

Then people like Jonny opposite add fuel to the fire with other “assumptions” and everyone’s tearing their hair out over shit that’s not even happened yet.

It’s bizarre

This actually is classic Shugs Syndrome

robbiekeane

It would if you didn’t make sure the engine working was part of the rental agreement. This is pretty simple, either we signed a deal where we have recourse if a common well known issue arose, or we didn’t And from the noises of “we weren’t allowed in” and “we didn’t know” sounds an awful lot like we didn’t.
“Sounds a lot like”
“Noises of”

….
next week the consensus will be “OMG BODDY CHEAPED OUT ON A LAWYER SO THE CONTRACT DIDNT EVEN LET US INTO THR STADIUM AND THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH THE PITCH”

SIR ERNIE

So the owners of the pitch who we pay to maintain it to the standards required so its suitable and fit for purpose arnt to blame.

its like hiring a car that when you get it the engine doesnt work but in your eyes it would be the fault of the customer not the hire company.

In the event of CBS fixtures being postponed I very much doubt your daft rental car analogy will wash with the FL.
They would quite rightly hold the club owners responsible for providing a playable surface for home games.

Users who are viewing this thread