CBS Arena (2 Viewers)

lacesoutdom

My commute, or lack there of these days, doesnt pass the CBS Arena, has anyone seen if the Ricoh signs have been removed? im wondering if we'll have a huge CBS logo or something in its place.

Last edited:

chiefdave

My commute, or lack there of these days, dont pass the CBS Arena these days, has anyone seen if the Ricoh signs have been removed? im wondering if we'll have a huge CBS logo or something in its place.
Doesn't officially change until 1st July although I believe the Ricoh deal actually expired a while ago so presumably nothing to stop them starting with the removal.

Assume things like the website will be updated right away, other things may take a while but surely CBS will want everything in place by the time the football and rugby seasons start.

Rich

I went along the M6 at the weekend and signs are still up. Imagine it'll be done at the end of the month.

pusbccfc

rhino1002

You do realise how big those letters are
you must have an amazing size property or garden to accommodate the letters lol

chiefdave

Did they build on Carpark C ?
That's where the flying cars are going isn't it?

There's also supposed to be a hotel built there, remember the council bending over backwards because it needed to be built in time for City of Culture. Of course that has started and no sign of the hotel.

Mcbean

That's where the flying cars are going isn't it?

There's also supposed to be a hotel built there, remember the council bending over backwards because it needed to be built in time for City of Culture. Of course that has started and no sign of the hotel.
Errr Chief - Flying cars ? - we have no telly or radio down in the boondocks of Gloucestershire

Jcap

Makes sense - CBS probably wouldn’t be too happy if Ricoh was still plastered all over the ground. And looks like they’re keeping CCFC too so seats will bear names of both sports teams.

wingy

Looks a bit Photoshop?
Also might have to buy a few new ones as I doubt there are enough to complete it .

Users who are viewing this thread