CBS Arena (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

It needs us to buy the darker blue tickets so our arses cover the wasp name

Marty

Was hoping it was going to be an update on sponsorship, looks pritty poor effort, too compact and long. At least the seats are still sky blue.

pusbccfc

shmmeee

I went past yesterday, sign is still firmly in place.

I took a good look, I think it may be a couple of trips with them on the roof rack to be fair.

Just go for the smaller ones on the wall at the front. Nice and chrome too. No way the missus would argue with them.

It says RICOH ARENA too, so if you’ve got a mate called Aaron you could share them.

chiefdave

Obviously its not finished but how have they messed it up so badly. What's with the weird O that looks like its been badly photoshopped out?

Grendel

You fuck off dickhead. They own the stadium no point crying about it now. One day you might have real issues to cry about in your life.

Are you still a moderator on here? Then you should be fired. A sad wanker who couldn’t care about the real Coventry rugby club and bends over for a plastic London franchise

Shameful

Grendel

He’s probably been to more Wasps games than Cov games. Shameful comments from him.

I’m sure he admits he never goes to Cov games - why he is even on here ive no idea

Marty

Looks dreadful, just grateful they haven't taken the opportunity to change the colour of the seats.

Evo1883

Still got ccfc and the skyblues on the seats too anyway don't we , let's not be too greedy 😉

Users who are viewing this thread