CBS Arena

oscillatewildly

Sep 18, 2013
I live on the other side of the city and any commute doesn't involve going past the stadium.
Could anybody who does pass regularly or even anyone who has recently walked nearby confirm the state of the proposed ticket office?

Rich

Mar 1, 2009
Ricoh Arena
I live on the other side of the city and any commute doesn't involve going past the stadium.
Could anybody who does pass regularly or even anyone who has recently walked nearby confirm the state of the proposed ticket office?
Currently still in build. Looks good, but it's well hidden away behind the steps/wall from Home - Away end.

It's round be the train station, so not sure where you'll park when you want to nip into the shop.

Reactions: oscillatewildly

Saddlebrains

Jul 2, 2019
Coventry
What i dont understand is that CBS have embarled upon a multi million pound 10 year sponsorship deal, yet over 2 weeks into this deal, the whole place is plastered still in Ricoh signage.

Thats going to look a bit pikey if we get to opening weekend and its still looking like that

Reactions: Bertola

SlowerThanPlatt

Dec 16, 2011
Herefordshire/Coventry
What i dont understand is that CBS have embarled upon a multi million pound 10 year sponsorship deal, yet over 2 weeks into this deal, the whole place is plastered still in Ricoh signage.

Thats going to look a bit pikey if we get to opening weekend and its still looking like that
Sure the club said it’s doesn’t become *officially* the CBSA until a certain date (may have already passed)

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry
Assumed the delay between the announcement and the official changeover date was so they could get the signage ready. CBS seem pretty relaxed about it, makes you wonder how much they've actually paid. If I'd forked out millions I wouldn't be too happy.

Saddlebrains

Jul 2, 2019
Coventry
Assumed the delay between the announcement and the official changeover date was so they could get the signage ready. CBS seem pretty relaxed about it, makes you wonder how much they've actually paid. If I'd forked out millions I wouldn't be too happy.

Agree just think its a bit unprofessional

riyadhskyblue

Mar 10, 2014
Nuneaton
I would suggest that Wasps and CBS seem to moving at a pace that suits them and in reality the first deadline is the start of the football season then the rugby season. It's Wasps house and their issue and it shouldn't affect anybody on here.

Reactions: robbiethemole

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

May 27, 2016
The Cayman Islands.
Spoke to the lady in ticket office yesterday, bought tickets for Wolves game, I asked when will they be moving back to the Cov Arena and she said, in about a months time.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

May 27, 2016
The Cayman Islands.
You'd think they'd try and be in and set up ready for the Forest game surely?
The shop might be up and running but ticket office a little later, unless they get their finger out and finnish it sooner.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

May 27, 2016
The Cayman Islands.
In the club shop isn’t it? That’s supposed to be opening on 30th July with the general release of the kits

The question was about the ticket office, more computers ect to set up. The shop, merchandise etc, so could be open sooner.

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
Is it really such a massive deal?
No they havent been in the same area for years the ticket office has had 3 locations 4 if you count the City Centre.
The shop has generally been pretty poor over the last few seasons.
never held them back too much.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
No they havent been in the same area for years the ticket office has had 3 locations 4 if you count the City Centre.
The shop has generally been pretty poor over the last few seasons.
never held them back too much.
Remember the Cathedral Lanes one? That's old school.

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry
Where in Cathedral Lanes was it? Only things I remember in there was the massive book shop and the little record shop (Way Ahead?) at the back.

Greggs

May 8, 2012
Where in Cathedral Lanes was it? Only things I remember in there was the massive book shop and the little record shop (Way Ahead?) at the back.
And a shop called 'Games Workshop' where goths painted little figurines and growled at you if you looked at them.