Cashman (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Not into cyber tech it’s happened before and attracted the same pleb commenting still keeps him happy I suppose.
And what is a Pixel 5 ?

Last edited:

procdoc

Well something happened I haven’t posted anything until a bit back not been in

giphy.gif

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I found it odd that Robins said that he only met him fit the first time the other day. I get that we signed him and immediately loaned him out but you'd think the manager would Atleast meet him? Touch base? Monitor his progress? Guess he relied on others to do this for him?

Hobo

I found it odd that Robins said that he only met him fit the first time the other day. I get that we signed him and immediately loaned him out but you'd think the manager would Atleast meet him? Touch base? Monitor his progress? Guess he relied on others to do this for him?

You are so old school. We have a recruitment department. Also when they are bought for development and not first team ready it is even less likely that Robins needs to meet him.

slowpoke

No not really bothered but I never sent the post the pleb said I did or own a Pixel 5, ooh I forgot to start erm!

slowpoke

I don’t know how it works but I can assure you I didn’t send it and I don’t own a Pixel 5. Not really bothered plebs can play their games.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

…so much so they hardly played him after September? You’re watching a video of his highlights, of course he’s going to look great, he will get a chance in pre season to show if he’s capable of being around first team.
That’s a fair point but it could be due to reasons outside of football as to why he hardly got in after that time as he was injured and potentially could have had other issues?

SlowerThanPlatt

Thought he would have been in the squad today unless he picked up an injury over the last two days? Was in the Thursday training pictures

SlowerThanPlatt

There’s an in house game today 23s v 18s, at least there was scheduled to be, doesn’t look overly positive for his chances if he was involved in that

Users who are viewing this thread