carl baker injury? (1 Viewer)

skyblueinBaku

I'm not Facebook experienced, although I have a Facebook account. How do I go about seeing all this good stuff that Carl posts on Facebook? I found his page easily, but there was no option to send a friend request. Is it not necessary to be his Facebook friend to read his Facebook posts?

covcity4life

Very bad news. If anyone is gonna feed of 30k fans its him

I wouldn't put moussa on wing. I'd start bell personally

Let's hope he will be OK to play tho

Mr pot

I'm not Facebook experienced, although I have a Facebook account. How do I go about seeing all this good stuff that Carl posts on Facebook? I found his page easily, but there was no option to send a friend request. Is it not necessary to be his Facebook friend to read his Facebook posts?

If you have a Facebook account there should be the option to add as friend.

RichieGunns

Unless he's reached his friend capacity.

He was saying the other day that he's fed up of people constantly begging him for signed shirts and stuff.

Put up a post saying if people want anything they have to go through the club itself.

Then some women post as a reply "Awww I was only going to ask you to sign my sons shirt...please xxx".

The guy wants some peace and quiet and people still bug him.

So he could have disabled friends request as I'm guessing he probably gets a good few a day from Cov fans wanting to bug him lol

RichieGunns

Will he be 100%?

If not, Moussa on the wing.

He played the full 90 minutes I believe in the under 21's match last week and played very well from what people were saying.

And he's been on the bench for our last few games. MR wouldn't include him if he wasn't completely match fit!

EDIT: I believe Bell scored in the aforementioned under 21's match and also provided the assist for the third!

Last edited:

skybluegod

He was saying the other day that he's fed up of people constantly begging him for signed shirts and stuff.

Put up a post saying if people want anything they have to go through the club itself.

Then some women post as a reply "Awww I was only going to ask you to sign my sons shirt...please xxx".

The guy wants some peace and quiet and people still bug him.

So he could have disabled friends request as I'm guessing he probably gets a good few a day from Cov fans wanting to bug him lol
Nope I just looked he has 2 accounts one for family one for fans the guy has got the wrong account

eyeseye_us

I think Crewe are not pushovers but we do have options if Baker is injured though it would be a blow. In Championship I thought Bell looked better than Baker, Baker has had a great season in League 1 but it is a step down,.......what's to say if Bell is given a chance he will not shine at League 1 level.

i agree with you john...for me , bell is more than capable , especially in this league and i reckon he will be chompin at the bit and raring to get back into this superb side.

Warwickhunt

:claping hands:hope he is winding anyone from Crewe up with it

RichieGunns

i agree with you john...for me , bell is more than capable , especially in this league and i reckon he will be chompin at the bit and raring to get back into this superb side.

Couldn't agree with you and JWM more!

I want Bell to have his chance. I think after that under 21's performance he deserves a go!!

Sky Blue Pete

Don't know if its really him but I did fb message him this afternoon. Looks legit as family on his friends lists. He says the team are absolutely buzzing about the game on Tuesday. Feels wrong to give all the details but he fully expects to start the game

Otis

BBC

TEAM NEWS

Coventry boss Mark Robins has a fully-fit squad for the first leg of his side's Johnstone's Paint Trophy Northern Area final against Crewe.
Midfielder David Bell is available to make his first appearance of the season for the Sky Blues after recovering from both hip and foot injuries.

RichieGunns

Don't know if its really him but I did fb message him this afternoon. Looks legit as family on his friends lists. He says the team are absolutely buzzing about the game on Tuesday. Feels wrong to give all the details but he fully expects to start the game

This is Baker I'm assuming Pete?

BBC

TEAM NEWS

Coventry boss Mark Robins has a fully-fit squad for the first leg of his side's Johnstone's Paint Trophy Northern Area final against Crewe.
Midfielder David Bell is available to make his first appearance of the season for the Sky Blues after recovering from both hip and foot injuries.

And this is fantastic news :D

Happy_Martian

If anyone's got Sky Blue Player, Carl has a video on it posted just over 3 hrs ago regarding the JPT game. May say something about the "injury" or nothing

D

Deleted member 4439

I'm more interested in the stirring road to glory vid in which he asked whether I "would be there". After that I expect him not only to be bloody there but to be using his crutches to batter them out of the way before he strikes the ball in the net.

Anyway, you'll be suprised to know that he thinks the game will be 'unbelievable' - as most football events usually are for scousers. Oh, and that it will be 'massive' when he leads the team out. Looked very much that it was taken post-training, so I guess DingDong's packed his trackie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonylinc

I'm more interested in the stirring road to glory vid in which he asked whether I "would be there". After that I expect him not only to be bloody there but to be using his crutches to batter them out of the way before he strikes the ball in the net.
On the subject of Sky Blue Player.....can someone please remove that dead insect from the camera!. It gets on ,my nerves every time I watch it.....or is it just my Lappy? On the subject of the vid.....yes, it was great.

Otis

Yeah, but as someone said on GMK people have probably read the message wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread