carl baker injury? (1 Viewer)

Mr pot

He's just posted on his Facebook that he's injured his ankle in training today. Hope it's not serious. ..

Mr pot

Said he knows how defoe feels now. I don't know how defoe feels?

pusbccfc

He better be alright!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It has gone! I commented saying it looked similar to the one Bailey got. Also asked if Bailey was gonna be fit for Tuesday. I got a notification to say he'd replied to his status but now thats gone too. Im sure i wasnt just seeing things......

Dan Griffin

He had a status saying "I know how you feel defoe"

Then he fans or friends commented saying you done your ankle in too, he commented saying yeah he has

It has gone! I commented saying it looked similar to the one Bailey got. Also asked if Bailey was gonna be fit for Tuesday. I got a notification to say he'd replied to his status but now thats gone too. Im sure i wasnt just seeing things......

Nope, I asked him how he did it and there's nothing on my timeline now either. Wish I'd screenshot'd it!

Hopefully he's just bruised.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Players have got in trouble for 'leaking' team news via social media before (at other clubs) so as most are reading it as though hes got a knock, maybe hes reconsidered and though it best he not continue with that status? Not that he'll have many 'friends' who support Crewe but club could perceive it as giving something away.

And god forbid Crewe have to make plans to shut David bell out the game rather than Baker ;)

Otis

If he genuinely did post that I don't think he would have unless it meant missing the game Tuesday.

Why would you post that you injured your ankle if it wasn't going to be a problem?

Grendel

We have avoided injuries this season so if he is that is that. That is when this great back up squad we allegedly have kicks in.

Mr pot

They had Saturday off. Baker posted that after the win at sheffield

Grendel

SkyBlueScottie

An honest mistake I think, it should not have been posted. Bit of a blow if he is out as he contributed with assists and goals.

johnwillomagic

I think Crewe are not pushovers but we do have options if Baker is injured though it would be a blow. In Championship I thought Bell looked better than Baker, Baker has had a great season in League 1 but it is a step down,.......what's to say if Bell is given a chance he will not shine at League 1 level.

coop

I think baker has showed alot of passion since he's been captain so if he's out I think he will be gutted and will we miss his passion?

RichieGunns

If Baker is out of the tuesday match, would Robins give Bell his chance?

I think he should. If Bell wasn't going to have a chance here, they would have cancelled his contract by now like they did Hussey and O'Donovan.

Bell has the ability so he should get his chance to impress!

Mucca Mad Boys

I think he should. If Bell wasn't going to have a chance here, they would have cancelled his contract by now like they did Hussey and O'Donovan.

Will he be 100%?

If not, Moussa on the wing.

WillieStanley

Of course, he may not have agreed the terms of his cancellation.

Users who are viewing this thread