Cardiff Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It's still been a shite display, whether we score again or not!

Chez78

I ain't got sky so can't comment but I take it we've played loads better since he's changed it around? And for all those calling for his head cause we're loosing what did you honestly expect ah ain't a team who played premier league last year.

Steve_75

A few players starting to look good for us now. Haynes looks excellent and Burge looks a decent keeper (apart from some of his kicking).

Otis

We need to look at the positives.

1. Ryan Haynes looks a good prospect

and

2. That stand is coming along nicely.

duffer

OG from the ghost

He is worringly pale, isn't he. I'm guessing that's why he doesn't come on until after it gets dark. ;)

Can't blame him for the OG though, I'd rather he was trying to get in there and disrupt the striker than hang back and just let him score. Looks promising this lad, imho.

fernandopartridge

Better last half hour. Swanson better back in midfield. Fleck too fat and too off the pace. Willis and Clarke going backwards as players.

ccfc92

huge improvement towards the last 1/2 hour.

need a big performance vs Sheff UTD. can't believe im going 280 miles to that shit pit :(

skybluepm2

All i have to say is fuck. That was even worse than Saturday! Where do we go from here. We keep thinking it can't get any worse...somehow this living nightmare continues to unpleasantly surprise us. Depressed

Users who are viewing this thread