Cardiff Match Thread (1 Viewer)

ecky

Had to turn it off. Making me angry watch the shambles that our club has become. The self important tossers who went into the ground tonight should be ashamed of themselves, and I couldn't give a fuck what they think of that comment.

Ok serious question ...why have the 2 builders got hard hats on ... There's nothing to fall on there heads

No ball boys at shitfields so bob the builders are used extra pay for them

Otis

1 hr, 12mins and 17 seconds.

1 hr, 12mins and 21 seconds

1 hr 12 mins and 26 seconds.

1 hr 12 mins and 32 seconds

You'll have to excuse me at the minutes as I am sitting here watching paint dry.

The Reverend Skyblue

Did I just see Jordan Willis play a ball back 30 yards when we were in their half.he has not played one ball forward all fucking night
Got to say Ryan Haynes looks decent

duffer

I don't know what Pressley calls it, but this isn't what I'd describe as a high-tempo high-pressing game. Maybe they'll step it up for the last twenty or so, and it's just a cunning plan to let Cardiff tire themselves out by having too much of the ball.

In terms of players, the only one who looks half-way decent to me is Jim O'Brien. The rest are trying, I'm sure, but there have been far too many misplaced passes under no pressure whatsover. Ah, Maddison's on now, and we've got a corner - this'll learn 'em. Oh.

And where's the bloody needle - I don't want to see a team of thugs, but I want to see a few tackles going in, especially when we're losing!

Users who are viewing this thread