Cardiff Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Covstar

Wow, this is depressing beyond belief watching this so called football match. We have lost all the pace that we had from last year and this formation is the worst I've ever seen city play. Just play 4-4-fucking-2 goddamit.

covcity4life

I dont wanna sound like the forum drama queens on here but if we dont come home by Saturday I'm not sure how much I'm gonnangive a shit this season

I reserve the right to change my mind of course lol but fuxk this is nearing roxk bottom

blend

Do you think the two builders in the easy stand are being punished for doing something wrong

Apparently they are on an assessment centre for building site night security guards. If they stay awake for the whole 90 minutes they get the job. Fucking tough recruitment these days.

Bagsy

Had to turn it off. Making me angry watch the shambles that our club has become. The self important tossers who went into the ground tonight should be ashamed of themselves, and I couldn't give a fuck what they think of that comment.

smoo310pusb

Do you think the two builders in the easy stand are being punished for doing something wrong

"Alright lads who painted the walls with white spirits? You're staying here tonight and being punished to watch CCFC"!!

"Ok boss, i've got my phone to listen to some songs"...

"Wait there are no walls.."

[video=youtube;1WhhSBgd3KI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhhSBgd3KI[/video]

W

westcountry_skyblue

Can't believe people have paid money for season tickets.
Seppala and fisher must be laughing their bollocks off.
Along with the 3 million from the Wilson sale.

ollyservetta

just seen the goal on sky news ,got to laff else id cry myself into a coma, wat a fucking joke ,and our manager was an international defender ,

Otis

Well that was just pure drivel.

What a terrible game. Toothless, passionless, hopeless.

Noggin

it doesn't even feel like watching a friendly, it's significantly worse, it's soul destroying to watch, I don't see how people go and enjoy it. After 10 mins I was losing the will to live.

turlykerd

West Midlands Police report just in ....

Bizarre 20,000 copycat robin Williams's in the Coventry area at 830 precisely

Where's the medicine cabinet !!

I'm doin meself in !!

Skyblue4u

I'm lost for words. Our shity home ground with our shity team and not forgetting our shity owners. Elvis is one step away to being a shity manager. Love to eat my words at full time but just know that ain't going to happen. Never been so embarrassed to be a cov fan than now

Brighton Sky Blue

I take back what I said after Bradford. Having seen this formation in use Pressley surely can't persist with it...

Johhny Blue

I'm lost for words. Our shity home ground with our shity team and not forgetting our shity owners. Elvis is one step away to being a shity manager. Love to eat my words at full time but just know that ain't going to happen. Never been so embarrassed to be a cov fan than now

I believe there are two "T"'s in "Shitty

chiefdave

I think I'm watching the wrong channel, the sixfielders keep on about the amazing atmosphere and how we're all missing the best football we've played in years.

That was absolutely dire and without doubt the worst half of football I have seen since I started supporting in 86. Everything about the game is a complete embarrassment. One stand that's a building site, complete with 2 builders in hard hats, one stand with about 5 people in it. You don't realise just how bad it is only going to away games. Thats before they show Fisher looking like a wasted tramp.

If SP does go who the hell is going to want the job? Why would anyone, player or manager, come here if they had any other offer on the table.

Sad to see that there were more Dons fans last night and Cardiff fans tonight protesting that our own lot could manage, Sky seemed to be struggling to find a shot of the 'home' crowd with any protesters in it.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Swanson and mcquoid don't seem to bad when they actually get the ball properly and not fired at then

Mcquoid has been okish, worked hard and shown himself for the ball. Held it up well and brought others into play, he doesn't look like scoring though. Swanson has been terrible, completely anonymous.

Users who are viewing this thread