Match Thread Cardiff - Home - wednesday the 15th (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Dabos tackle would have been perfect had he not quick. Had Sheaf or Hyam done that, it looks fine.

CDK

It was the speed of the tackle that's done him for a red think it maybe appealed.another great victory and gyo the match winner.Also another clean sheet and awesome defensive performance by JCS, Mcfadz and super Don hyam.

SlowerThanPlatt

It was the speed of the tackle that's done him for a red think it maybe appealed.another great victory and gyo the match winner.Also another clean sheet and awesome defensive performance by JCS, Mcfadz and super Don hyam.
Appealed on what grounds?

steve101

I don't think they will risk appealing. If he is to miss 3 games, Millwall, Peterborough and Luton aren't bad ones to miss. I would be more concerned if facing the top teams.

Grendel

We were in the play offs at the half way stage under Boothroyd

We were 2nd at Christmas under neilson and 4th in March - and top 6 under Mcallister I think when partridge scored his wonder goal

shmmeee

Hope Kane steps up, looked rusty and too try hard these first couple of cameos. Hopefully starting he’ll be less keen to make an impression.

CDK

101they are easier games your right and if we can pick up 7more pionts it would be a good run of games return wise on pionts.

Moff

We were 2nd at Christmas under neilson and 4th in March - and top 6 under Mcallister I think when partridge scored his wonder goal

I remember us beating Preston 2-1 Doyle scoring a screamer into the top corner to win it and going top…swiftly followed by a 3-0 home defeat by Bristol City.
It was 2007, Ian Dowie was manager.

wingy

It started going south with the Leeds result didn't it??
Turners injury the King signing hiatus and the boardroom.

Edit:- ooh and just like a Cardiff or the like with anti football.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yep we were in the play-offs under McAllister into January then there was the Cup loss at Rochdale where the wheels completely fell off

SkyblueTexan

Silly red card to pick up right at the end of an an otherwise brilliant game. Not too sure about Kane yet. Maybe play Rose in a 4 man backline?

Brighton Sky Blue

Hope Kane steps up, looked rusty and too try hard these first couple of cameos. Hopefully starting he’ll be less keen to make an impression.

Well he knows he's got 3 guaranteed starts now and he'll have the manager's wrath if he also gets himself sent off in that spell.

RegTheDonk

Outstanding tonight really proud of them. Allen so busy again he's stepped up this season. Vic looking like a big traditional strong CF great finish from him. Just gutted we lose dabs daft challenge to be honest got to hope Kane lives up to his billing.

Users who are viewing this thread