Match Thread Cardiff - Home - wednesday the 15th (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

Top, top manager. Came in when we were in L2 and Non-League football was a possibility. Won our first silverware since 87. Won L2 play-offs. Won L1 promotion. 16th place finish in Championship on 2nd lowest budget while playing in Brum. Now 4th after 7 games and minimal budget increase.

The guy should be given the freedom of the City.

No Kenny Jackett though

Sky_Blue_Daz

Some of our play is a joy to watch , there will be a game soon where everything clicks and we turn a team over 4 or 5 nil

COV

I've checked it 5 times thanks. The forward momentum of the ball, ie. When he actually touches is and way after he's taken the man

Still one shows his foot has missed the ball

And still 2 shows he has gone past thr ball when he actually has contact on it.
d1c000ee4481db42795d637a1a5db62d.jpg
8f91b98864dc9a04aa4708d127f43f37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I thought it was a red, my issue is how much they got away with before then. Zero consistency.

Happy_Martian

Agree with most, red card definitely. Launched himself at pace and regardless of whether he got the ball, the Ref would only have seen that he had no control once he left the ground so straight red. I dunno, maybe Dabz has a holiday planned with Bright for a week or two ? :p

But it's amusing to compare the comments on here about the Ref and the comments on Cardiffs two forums (I know, I'm a sad bugger ;) ). All they picked up on was that we hadn't committed a foul in the first 65 mins :)

better days

Agree with most, red card definitely. Launched himself at pace and regardless of whether he got the ball, the Ref would only have seen that he had no control once he left the ground so straight red. I dunno, maybe Dabz has a holiday planned with Bright for a week or two ? :p

But it's amusing to compare the comments on here about the Ref and the comments on Cardiffs two forums (I know, I'm a sad bugger ;) ). All they picked up on was that we hadn't committed a foul in the first 65 mins :)
Many fans only see things from their own point of view
Just like my Mrs ;)

clint van damme

Another incredibly impressive performance.
Allen again was superb.
Dabo red a negative from tonight and Kane looked a bit suspect but he's going to get some game time now so hopefully he'll get up to speed

jordan210

I thought they changed it so it was only a 3 game ban for violent conduct and other such reds

According to Football Discipline - Yellow Cards, Red Cards and Suspensions, explained

• For a sending off, after a second yellow in one game, the suspension period is one match.
  • For a so-called professional foul, a player will also receive a one-match ban.
  • If the foul in question is dissent, it will normally be a two-match ban.
  • If we are talking about violent conduct, the punishment is normally a three-match ban.
The above types of fouls, and the length of the bans that go with them, are only given in terms of guidance. Each foul must be reviewed on its own merits and circumstances, and the suspension award decided upon can be longer or shorter.

Hertsccfc

Top, top manager. Came in when we were in L2 and Non-League football was a possibility. Won our first silverware since 87. Won L2 play-offs. Won L1 promotion. 16th place finish in Championship on 2nd lowest budget while playing in Brum. Now 4th after 7 games and minimal budget increase.

The guy should be given the freedom of the City.
Hear me out....

• Haha
Reactions: vow

shmmeee

They were a fucking horrible team. Constant fouls. They were lucky to only get one yellow all game.

dadgad

Deserved win against a dull but strong bunch of cloggers.
Shout out for the recruitment; Waghorn, and Clarke Salter, immense tonight.

David O'Day

The way some people are talking it up you'd think Dabo out jumped that Forest fan who kicked teh lad through a taxi window

Fanky D's spinning bird kick

Users who are viewing this thread