Match Thread Cardiff City (A) (2 Viewers)

skybluereeve

The annoying thing is Cardiff are shite we played well first half. But no one in our team scores goals like they have. And that’s the difference. Shame really

StevieM

Baffling that Shipley is anywhere near a starting berth.
He's completely fucking useless.
A professional footballer that can't fucking run and is bollocksed after 60 minutes in every game no matter what level he plays.
Hides while he's on the pitch.
Can't / won't tackle.
Fuck knows why hes anywhere near any football club???
A prize c**t.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We really have been apologetic in the final third.

Sky Blue Pete

Big opportunity tonight wasted. Jones on bench, needing a goal and he brings on a defender for a defender? I'm a little baffled tonight.
We are not out of it yet but we need to string a run together and without Godden i don't see where the goals are coming from. Where is kelly?
We are . Godden would make a difference but it’s more than that. It’s an attitude

Nick

Administrator
Presumably because Maatsen and Waghorn were no better.

Maatsen is a full back but has been better at AM than Shipley.

Waghorn, we either need to give him minutes and get him properly up to fitness rather than just throwing him on at AM on 60 minutes regardless. Would have much prefered Jones or Tavares to come on and at least run at Flint. He has probably never have been so comfortable on a booking.

Waghorn is taking a beating on here, and rightly so.
Even when he played with Vik at the start of the season, did he really do much? Not many goals and since he has come back in (albeit as a sub) he has looked mediocre. Not good enough for us, we have to give Tavares a chance.

fernandopartridge

I have to say from what I’ve seen so far this season, is that Bidwell is pretty piss poor.
Doesn’t stand up well on challenges.
He cost us a goal on his debut.
He doesn’t seem to have the energy to cross a ball and he is as slow as fuck.
Apart from that I think he’s got potential.
He's put a few decent crosses in tonight

EalingSB

Totally bereft of ideas unfortunately but they look dead on their feet. Shipley getting a lot of stick but Allen has done absolutely nothing - totally anonymous.

Probably our worst performance of the season - at least Luton were great on the night; Cardiff are shite.

slowpoke

We’ve played okay tonight but lack positivity going forward, don’t care what anyone says 2-0 flatters Cardiff .

Users who are viewing this thread