Cardiff away (1 Viewer)

Adge

Yep-daughter lives in Cardiff and was supposed to be there on Friday 17th for the Stereophonics at the principality stadium which has now been cancelled and rescheduled for June.
5 off us going to Cardiff inc one child (aged 10) so am wondering how it works with him regarding a Covid passport or is it just adults?😁

clint van damme

Yep-daughter lives in Cardiff and was supposed to be there on Friday 17th for the Stereophonics at the principality stadium which has now been cancelled and rescheduled for June.
5 off us going to Cardiff inc one child (aged 10) so am wondering how it works with him regarding a Covid passport or is it just adults?😁

Just over18s I think

Londonccfcfan

Cardiff tickets on sale today, this covid uncertainty is putting us off this game. Would have bought today. Gonna wait a few days to see how new restrictions pan out as well as impending ones in Wales. Changing rapidly on daily basis. Will make a late call on this one.

CAP

After the debacle of Bournemouth tickets, you would have thought they would be trying hard to get it right this time.

Londonccfcfan

Or people are happy to book regardless and see what happens if the game does/doesn't happen.

Yeah thats ok if you can go to re arranged midweek fixture.

In saying all that i think this game should be fine fingers crossed. But we will start to see teams catching this virus and it wont just be the odd player here and there within the squad.

pusbccfc

Clarrie Bourton 87

Someone will back me up

Someone?

Anyone?

I don’t normally post just like to read and catch up with news. But I remember it well as went with my dad as Boxing Day tradition.

It was also ‘the big freeze’ and they were going to call the game off because all the taps we’re frozen if I remember correctly.

can’t remember the score but remember the Plymouth fans.

Hutch11

I don’t normally post just like to read and catch up with news. But I remember it well as went with my dad as Boxing Day tradition.

It was also ‘the big freeze’ and they were going to call the game off because all the taps we’re frozen if I remember correctly.

can’t remember the score but remember the Plymouth fan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread