Capital One Cup Draw. 12:30 15/08/12 (2 Viewers)

Changeyourface

Fancy a nice trip to Vile Park myself, but suppose I could settle for playing them at home.

CTID

Never in a million years would it. More like 20-23K.

I guess it depends on how many of our current fan base remember the rivalry. I know for a fact i would be there, and id happily queue around the ricoh for the whole day in a chelsea game style

torchomatic

Watching SSN now waiting for the draw.

CTID

Damn cant get on justintv at work :( Cheers anyway mate, ill just wait here till somebody posts lol

Sisu_Cockroaches

I must admit i never realised this competition was seeded.The whole idea of seeding makes me sick, this is exactly why the smaller clubs dont get a chance to prosper. Its all geared up so the top clubs get to the final and more money is earned. Its unethical in my opinion and should be changed. Obviously thats not going to happen as the big clubs will have the final say on it.

covcity4life

I must admit i never realised this competition was seeded.The whole idea of seeding makes me sick, this is exactly why the smaller clubs dont get a chance to prosper. Its all geared up so the top clubs get to the final and more money is earned. Its unethical in my opinion and should be changed. Obviously thats not going to happen as the big clubs will have the final say on it.

yup..plain wrong.

takes the competition out of it.

torchomatic

FFS, who gives a shit about Pietersen?

pusbccfc

I think it was so smaller clubs would earn more money

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Didn't hear much complaint when we were seeded for years in the Prem!

It's only the second round that's seeded, it's not like Wimbledon.

CTID

Happy with that!

Unfortunately, so are all of my blues supporting friends lol

torchomatic

Ah well...at least we're at home.

covcity4life

fuck sake i didnt want this

we will lose, not really glamour ....whilst they are midlands rivals im not really too excited for it.

SkyBluePryce

Tickets have to be well reduced to get a fair attendance. We've struggled in the past with home games in the cups (excluding the big boys), Palace comes to mind in the FA Cup 2 seasons ago. Tenner for adults and a fiver or something like that. Get it a bit fuller- especially if we are on TV.

CTID

Tickets have to be well reduced to get a fair attendance. We've struggled in the past with home games in the cups (excluding the big boys), Palace comes to mind in the FA Cup 2 seasons ago. Tenner for adults and a fiver or something like that. Get it a bit fuller- especially if we are on TV.

i wonder if they will sell out their end like they usually do. If so we need a decent attendance!

Users who are viewing this thread