Callum O'Hare (7 Viewers)

rob9872

Tbf what will he cost to replace £2-3m and even then may take time to settle and always a gamble, plus agents and signingon fees. Surely be better to offer Cal £1m signing on fee. I know it's not the norm from your own club or how football works, but if he could be offered I'd think it worthwhile.

Brighton Sky Blue

Tbf what will he cost to replace £2-3m and even then may take time to settle and always a gamble, plus agents and signingon fees. Surely be better to offer Cal £1m signing on fee. I know it's not the norm from your own club or how football works, but if he could be offered I'd think it worthwhile.
He wants a higher level of football than we can offer.

Diogenes

That ship sailed long ago.

mmttww

I love this meme of right wing blokes that think they're ultra masculine and everybody on the left is a snowflake woke trans but mention going to any major city and they all shit themselves.

mr t dancing GIF

torchomatic

Well, having read the last 30 posts on this thread, I guess we’re over O’Hare?

The fact that he hasn't played a lot recently and when he does hasn't really impressed, with the odd exception, means for me that we won't miss him too much. Just need to get an ready made replacement.

Last edited:

JSL

Robbins said that he might stay yet but its highly unlikely. More tongue in cheek than realistic

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Song for tomorrow, we HAD O'HARE, CALLUM O'HARE. 😭

hinckley cov

The fact that he hasn't played a lot recently and when he does hasn't really impressed, with the odd exception, means for me that we won't miss him too much. Just need to get a ready made replacement.
Will not be easy to find a ready made replacement for Callum and it will cost a lot of cash , I also don’t agree we won’t miss him , and it’s funny how some fans slag him off now it looks like he’s leaving

PVA

Rudoni has been strongly linked on here but doesn’t mean he’s the O’Hare replacement, could just be one of a couple of players arriving for the forward positions, lord knows we need multiple reinforcements there.

Users who are viewing this thread