Callum O'Hare (69 Viewers)

Grendel

No bitterness, just an observation. Is it more acceptable to call for the manager to be sacked every season? You have more of an axe to grind against him than anyone else does against specific players.

You really do come across sometimes as an angry bitter person dripping with resentment and envy.

Grendel

You avoid commenting on the taxi threads every time they're brought up-I don't blame you!

Your comments come across as personal and nasty. You have a dislike of anyone who achieves success and clearly have anger at perceived lack of success and achievement. Let it go.

Brighton Sky Blue

Your comments come across as personal and nasty. You have a dislike of anyone who achieves success and clearly have anger at perceived lack of success and achievement. Let it go.
This is a lot to derive from a comment on someone's reaction to missing a penalty...

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Young people dont tend to save as their is a have now culture that didnt really exist in the glory days of the 70's and 80's/
Funny that, considering the amount of stuff accumulated by older generations of my family over the years, including things like huge vinyl record collections from their youth.

Or perhaps it's also that general everyday costs nowadays take up a much more significant percentage of their pay while their employment is far less secure.

JoeCCFCPUSB

I look at Sheaf as a player we simply cannot lose, I look at COH as a player we all think is in that bracket but in actual fact as simple look around europe's lesser known leagues and the Championship you will see there are players out there that can offer us plenty in that COH role.
Sheaf on the other hand is Premier League ready, he was the best player on the field against United, him and Mainoo both stood out for the entire game. O'Hare had moments but Kasey Palmer would have had moments.

This is a new era at this Football club, an era where the "irreplaceables" Hamer and Gyok were in actual fact replaced, O'Hare is no different.
in a season or 2 he will be playing in the Championship for a recently relegated Premier League club looking up at Coventry City in the Prem thinking "what if"

Warwickhunt

O'Hare looked like a Rabbit caught in the headlights after his penalty was saved and walked around Wembley at a loss.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Yeah, definitely looks not arsed... 🙄

Honestly, I'm not sure some of our fans deserve what this club has given them these last 7 years.

View attachment 35322
He was dying to sign for United but all of a sudden he realises they're shit.

Grendel

I don’t have any ghost accounts

I don't know why this comment has caused amusement - I never see the point of operating separate accounts at the same time - just seems an odd thing and a waste of time

biggymania

I've popped into this thread multiple times to defend Callum and I've never met the guy! Through watching him over the years, I think we all know him well enough that he just loves life. He loves football. The idea that he isn't motivated or doesn't care is absolute bollocks and I guess you're either clutching at straws because you don't like that he's leaving, or you're just doing that classic football fan recency bias where you conclude recent form or events are related to the transfer saga.

It's stupid. He's leaving, he has been a terrific player for us over the years and it's sad that he is leaving. Let's focus on the games we have left and see what happens.

McLovin87

He nearly won us that game with that little dinked ball between the 2 Man U players, touch of class!!

I do think he's replaceable but Sheaf this season has made himself irreplaceable but he's probably put himself in the "Shop Window" after Sunday.

shmmeee

I've popped into this thread multiple times to defend Callum and I've never met the guy! Through watching him over the years, I think we all know him well enough that he just loves life. He loves football. The idea that he isn't motivated or doesn't care is absolute bollocks and I guess you're either clutching at straws because you don't like that he's leaving, or you're just doing that classic football fan recency bias where you conclude recent form or events are related to the transfer saga.

It's stupid. He's leaving, he has been a terrific player for us over the years and it's sad that he is leaving. Let's focus on the games we have left and see what happens.

Do you think he’s out the team because Robins is bitter he’s leaving then?

Personally I think that’s stupid and Robins has done far more over far longer to earn trust than O’Hare.

Users who are viewing this thread