Callum O'Hare (58 Viewers)

pusbccfc

You cam already sense it from the fans towards Callum

Godden, I mean we may aswell have had a cardboard cutout on the bench the last 4 months, his head is more out the door than Callums

Yep, his name is barely sung. He'll get a relatively good reception at the last game of the season but won't be worshipped like many of our ex players in the past 5 years.

stupot07

I think Robins' behaviour is irrational if he's not playing because he won't be here past the summer

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
He does have strange moments when he totally freezes out players, even this season, he froze out Bidwell for the first half of the season despite Dasilva not playing well. He's come back in and been pretty much every present since.

Deity

I think Robins' behaviour is irrational if he's not playing because he won't be here past the summer

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
He’s not playing him because 1) is form is poor 2) his attitude is poor 3) he’s not here next season.

Seems a pretty rational decision to me ….

The issue for us is that both are 10’s are out of form when it comes to end product right now.

Tommo1993

Not so sure. I’m not seeing anywhere near the level of vitriol for COH that Hamer had across social media when he was stalling throughout the summer, despite the matter being clear and obvious that he was going.

Brighton Sky Blue

Not so sure. I’m not seeing anywhere near the level of vitriol for COH that Hamer had across social media when he was stalling throughout the summer, despite the matter being clear and obvious that he was going.
His cause wasn't helped by the club putting him on so much promotional material in the summer, likewise also not being good enough to attract serious top flight interest aside from a late panic by a doomed club.

pusbccfc

The thing is, people respected him moving. The talk was that he was pretty keen to stay. O'Hare wants to leave and people won't like that.

Brighton Sky Blue

The thing is, people respected him moving. The talk was that he was pretty keen to stay. O'Hare wants to leave and people won't like that.
Nobody has walked for nothing who we've really wanted to stay since the early 2010s. Though he won't be lighting up anything in La Liga, just warming the bench with the other chap who checked out once he got his deal

Blind-Faith

With palmer suspended next weekend we have no choice but to play ohare. If there was another option , I’d make him rot on the bench. If he wants to move at the end of the season, that’s fine, he’s earnt the right to with all he has done for us. But stay professional and don’t be a prick , give 100% still and don’t ruin your reputation with us.

Grendel

With palmer suspended next weekend we have no choice but to play ohare. If there was another option , I’d make him rot on the bench. If he wants to move at the end of the season, that’s fine, he’s earnt the right to with all he has done for us. But stay professional and don’t be a prick , give 100% still and don’t ruin your reputation with us.

He is giving 100% you clown 🤡

Grendel

When hes told the club he's leaving in the summer id take that as 100% confirmation wouldnt you? What do you want, an email from him?

You said he agreed a deal with Villarreal

False9

We need better than o'hare if we want to compete at the top end.

Any funds we do have should be prioritised for that position.

SBT

When hes told the club he's leaving in the summer id take that as 100% confirmation wouldnt you? What do you want, an email from him?
I just think it’s hard to claim that he’s mentally checked out and underperforming because he’s leaving, while at the same time claiming he’s trying to put on a show for other clubs in the hope of getting more money.

mark82

Because we could have got in the play offs this season
I doubt it would make much difference to be honest. Not like he's put in a really good performance since January. He's not played regular football for nearly 2 years, his body just isn't up to 2 games a week and it's shown.

Users who are viewing this thread