Callum O'Hare (57 Viewers)

Evo1883

O hare will appeal to clubs based on the fact he's got a great engine , maybe a lower Premier league side tries to add him as a squad player

Ccfcisparks

Simply not true. He played a material part but not single handedly.

If he’s one of the best 10’s in the championship he needs to deliver consistently …. That’s not an opinion thst is the very definition of being one of the best players !
He scored 2 great goals im not sure what your definition of single handedly is

Ccfcisparks

The revisionism about COH is ridiculous. If it were Palmer out of contract at the end of the season, NOBODY would be talking about offering him a contract.

people diminishing COH’s quality Cus he is leaving is pathetic

Martin180

The revisionism about COH is ridiculous. If it were Palmer out of contract at the end of the season, NOBODY would be talking about offering him a contract.

I’m a fan of both but you can’t honestly suggest that O’Hare has been better than Palmer in the last 10-12 games ?

mmttww

We will be. And the targets are shit hot apparently. No names, just been told to be excited

Cookie Monster GIF

Deity

People are saying he hasn’t been in good form for a couple of months and hasn’t hit the heights of his pre injury form. That isn’t revisionism.

I was very disappointed when he made it clear in the autumn he wanted to leave, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t objectively assess his recent contribution.

Ccfcisparks

I’m a fan of both but you can’t honestly suggest that O’Hare has been better than Palmer in the last 10-12 games ?
Well in his last 12 league games he has 1 goal and 2 assists, which is more than Palmers 1 assist…

it’s ridiculous sample size anyway. Palmer has been here 2 years and his impact has been minimal

Ccfcisparks

People are saying he hasn’t been in good form for a couple of months and hasn’t hit the heights of his pre injury form. That isn’t revisionism.

I was very disappointed when he made it clear in the autumn he wanted to leave, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t objectively assess his recent contribution.
His output the last 12 league games has been greater than palmers?

Martin180

So in conclusion last season we made the playoffs without either , this season with both playing we’ve missed out , or look like missing out , yet one is way better than the other ?

Grendel

It's just how it is, regardless of how it's spun. People can't say "Nobody would want Palmer so he will go on a free" and then moan when it's pointed out we got O'Hare on a Free and he will go on a free.

We offered O Hare a new and improved contract to keep him - let’s see what Palmer gets offered having already had a reduction in pay this season

Users who are viewing this thread