Callum O'Hare (8 Viewers)

CovLad94

It's possible to praise one player without besmirching another.
Have nothing against Palmer been good recently, against Leeds I'd start Callum, keeps the ball more and can pop up in good areas, Palmer gives the ball away an awful lot and Cardiff nearly capitalised twice from it

ccfcricoh

Have nothing against Palmer been good recently, against Leeds I'd start Callum, keeps the ball more and can pop up in good areas, Palmer gives the ball away an awful lot and Cardiff nearly capitalised twice from it
I bet there's not much between O'Hare and Palmer as to who gives the ball away more

blunted

Love Callum O'Hare but he is a different player since his injury. Think he has lost a little bit of pace. Used to bomb up and down the pitch going past defenders for fun. On the plus side, he looks more dangerous in the last third. His biggest loss to me is the ability to track back and tackle. See the West Brom away first goal.
I really hope he stays but think it is unlikely.
Palmer is an enigma but on form is a class player. He has been getting slowly better this season. He was a £5 million player quite a while ago.

clint van damme

Love Callum O'Hare but he is a different player since his injury. Think he has lost a little bit of pace. Used to bomb up and down the pitch going past defenders for fun. On the plus side, he looks more dangerous in the last third. His biggest loss to me is the ability to track back and tackle. See the West Brom away first goal.
Palmer is an enigma but on form is a class player. He has been getting slowly better this season. He was a £5 million player quite a while ago.

I'm genuinely amazed that people think a player coming back from such a serious injury will be their old self within a few months.

Of course his injury could have had a lasting affect but its far too early to tell.

fernandopartridge

Eh? He's never been a player who ghosts past players ever

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Cally Fedora

Don’t get the obsession with O’Hare. As a club we’ve basically been without him for two seasons. We’re doing ok I’d say. He’s a cameo player in essence. Personally I hope he goes in the summer just to put a stop to the endless speculation. He’s really less of a factor than most others.

Grendel

He was average today. Worked hard but didn’t impact the match.

Eccles, Bidwell, Thomas, MVE in a different league today

Oh dear

Deity

We only had 30 odd % possesion, he hardly had a chance to shine with the ball
The Lad put a massive shift in defensively.
Some people haven't a clue!
You sir must be one of them.

COH wasn’t in the top 10 of our best players today.

Jamesimus

He clearly still trying hard for us

And it's great we have BOTH him and Palmer

Don't need to choose between them even though some posters like to make it a BLACK and WHITE scenario.

They link up well together when they play together. Other than being able to occupy the same position they are both very different kinds of player so kind of incomparable for me.

Grendel

He clearly still trying hard for us

And it's great we have BOTH him and Palmer

Don't need to choose between them even though some posters like to make it a BLACK and WHITE scenario.

Fucking hell

Users who are viewing this thread