Callum O'Hare (78 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

I don't even know what this means.
But while I disagree with Grendel on certain things he's certainly not responsible for a never rending stream of negativity like Saddlebrains.

As I said in an earlier post, look at his contribution to the recruitment's been shite thread and what he's posted about Simms and Wright.

He's not the only one but whenever there's threads of those sorts he's always involved and is every season.

He's quite entitled to post what he wants, but I'm entitled to respond as well

Wouldnt call it a never ending stream tbh. I do post positivity

Sometimes

skyblue_55

We’re commenting on a player that’s given his heart & sole to US …… & now , when he’s not as dynamic , people are questioning him ?
He’s playing 2nd fiddle to palmer & that’s the managers decision, with Cal’ suspected moving on , but O’Hare hopefully, barring injury , will be our No 10 at Wembley .
He’s still a fabulous player , so let’s enjoy him whilst he’s here ?
CTID

covcity4life

I don't even know what this means.
But while I disagree with Grendel on certain things he's certainly not responsible for a never rending stream of negativity like Saddlebrains.

As I said in an earlier post, look at his contribution to the recruitment's been shite thread and what he's posted about Simms and Wright.

He's not the only one but whenever there's threads of those sorts he's always involved and is every season.

He's quite entitled to post what he wants, but I'm entitled to respond as well
What????? Can't believe you actually just posted that. Come on man.

Saddlebrains is negative at times and almost as if he has axe to grind sometimes but he's nowhere near as constantly negative as Grendel. Think it's weird you object to one and not the other that's all.

clint van damme

What????? Can't believe you actually just posted that. Come on man.

Saddlebrains is negative at times and almost as if he has axe to grind sometimes but he's nowhere near as constantly negative as Grendel. Think it's weird you object to one and not the other that's all.

I find Saddlebrains one of the most negative posters on here. That's my opinion, you're entitled to yours.

And I dont object to either of them, they post their opinions and I respond when I feel like it.

For me Grendel calls a player poor and where theres obvious improvement he doubles down and digs his heels in.

covcity4life

I find Saddlebrains one of the most negative posters on here. That's my opinion, you're entitled to yours.

And I dont object to either of them, they post their opinions and I respond when I feel like it.

For me Grendel calls a player poor and where theres obvious improvement he doubles down and digs his heels in.
And that's not cuntish? Calling Palmer lazy constantly. Nearly man. Laughing at him and da Silva constantly. When they have good game, trying to deflect etc

That's not cuntish?

Starting a thread about o hare is though?

Hmmm

clint van damme

And that's not cuntish? Calling Palmer lazy constantly. Nearly man. Laughing at him and da Silva constantly. Ehenh AVE good game trying to deflect etc

That's not cuntish?

Starting a thread about o hare is though?

Hmmm

I've defended Palmer, never got the lazy thing.
I defended O'Hare.
I've defended Wright and Simms.

What's your point?

stevefloyd

Whether the situation has contributed to his perceived poor form, or the manager is deciding to concentrate and invest in players who will be here next season who knows.

Suppose it could be as simple as sticking to a winning formula, as Robins has previous for sticking with a winning team even if it's not always been the right call.

Let's hope O'Hare has his head straight as I have no doubt if the season is to end in success we will need a vital contribution from him at some point.
It could be the managers seen a slight drop off in performance with him so is nursing his long lay off instead of flogging the lad to death

clint van damme

I have said my point already. It's weird you pull up saddle brains on his cuntish behaviour but not Grendel.

It's not weird, I've explained it, I think Saddlebrains is one of the most, if not the most negative poster on here.
I don't think Grendel is anywhere near as negative.

It's not difficult to understand even if you disagree.

clint van damme

It's fucking crazy that's what it is. And not true.

Don't be silly, it's an opinion.
Saddlebrains goes doom and gloom at the first sign of adversity even very early in the season.

I think he's even admitted he overeacts. Again, he's totally entitled to do so even if I find it fucking annoying.

covcity4life

Don't be silly, it's an opinion.
Saddlebrains goes doom and gloom at the first sign of adversity even very early in the season.

I think he's even admitted he overeacts. Again, he's totally entitled to do so even if I find it fucking annoying.
He does say some stupid shit. No issues with that. But he's nowhere near as negative as Grendel. It's wrong to brand him as that.

We're just gonna go around in circles though so let's leave it.

Grendel

Saddlebrains

Genuinely not sure whether I’d start OHare or Torp alongside Sheaf and Eccles at Wembley.

Cant figure Torp out. Started well, seems to have dipped slightly but as hes only coming off the bench and only been here 2 months i wont judge as thats bitten me on the arse

Hopefully the games left will help him adjust to the rigours of this league, and im expecting a lot from him next season

covcity4life

Cant figure Torp out. Started well, seems to have dipped slightly but as hes only coming off the bench and only been here 2 months i wont judge as thats bitten me on the arse

Hopefully the games left will help him adjust to the rigours of this league, and im expecting a lot from him next season
He's new FFS. Give him time

Mcbean

Needs to gel 😉

Martin180

Needs to gel 😉
major league soccer hair GIF by San Jose Earthquakes

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I imagine the intensity of the games is much higher than he's used to so it's hard for him at the moment to maintain the level from when he first joined.

Clearly got technical ability, but probably needs a pre-season to adjust to the physical demands.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

controversial and unpopular opinion, but other than a decent spell shortly after coming back from his cruciate injury, COH as a player wasn’t anything special - he won a lot of free kicks but until recently that was about it, he weighed in with a few assists, and now he’s added a few goals over a few matches, but he’s definitely not irreplaceable and KP is definitely the player in form in that position….

The thing with O’Hare more than anything is his character and the way he gels the team, like a Paul Merson or Jimmy Bullard, and every successful team needs a few players like that

Hertsccfc

controversial and unpopular opinion, but other than a decent spell shortly after coming back from his cruciate injury, COH as a player wasn’t anything special - he won a lot of free kicks but until recently that was about it, he weighed in with a few assists, and now he’s added a few goals over a few matches, but he’s definitely not irreplaceable and KP is definitely the player in form in that position….

The thing with O’Hare more than anything is his character and the way he gels the team, like a Paul Merson or Jimmy Bullard, and every successful team needs a few players like that
Well that's as ridiculous as your views on Josh Eccles.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

2019 / 20 (league one) - 29 games, 3 goals and 3 assists

2020 / 21 - 46 games, 3 goals 8 assists
2021/22 - 45 games, 5 goals 8 assists
2022/23 - 11 games, 0 goals 3 assists
2023/24 - 24 games, 6 goals, 3 assists

TOTAL - 126 games, 13 goals, 22 assists

35 goal involvements over 126 games, roughly one in four, for an attacking midfielder average at best and hardly pulling up trees is it? or am I missing something?

wingy

35 goal involvements over 126 games, roughly one in four, for an attacking midfielder average at best and hardly pulling up trees is it? or am I missing something?
Yeah tracking back to make tackles in the box?

Bernie Rhodes Nose

Chances created?

procdoc

O'Hare. Got to think that's he's the man who could almost single-handedly win the game for us.

This could be the perfect game for him you would think.
I watched Utd against Brentford and Brentford should have battered them the amount of chances they missed. Utd are dodgy at the back and their midfield is not particularly interested in tracking back. We will get space and with O’Hare in the team we will get chances.
The only thing that worries me about Utd is their pace and movement in forward areas. We also need to do a job on Fernandes as he pulls all the strings for them. I’m hoping all of their left backs are still injured too as they have no balance on that side of the pitch currently

Badge72

With something like 8/9 games in 30 days Robin’s hasn’t got luxury of bumping CoH to the bench. It’ll be about rotating through periods of best output with KP/CoH , timed with the semi-final interjection to ensure CoH is as fit as possible for that. If he’s injured for that day there’s limited options available to provide the x factor

SBT

He’s been one of our best players over the past four years - anyone who watches us can see that.

Users who are viewing this thread