Callum O’hare (1 Viewer)

Jesse Carver

Great article… his enthusiasm comes across. There is no way he’s not giving his all for us. To say he has downed tools is just daft!! He just comes across as a genuinely nice lad…. Albeit with a very odd accent.

Didn't realise his brother was in our youth team

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Fun fact, both Callum O’Hare and Ali G first appeared in 1998.
incomparablyme GIF

fernandopartridge

He had a purple patch but we are talking about since the Leicester game/transfer window. He was pretty anonymous when he first came back, had a good 5/6 games and since has gone back to so poor he can’t get in the team.
Since the Leicester game he's got 3 goals and 3 assists

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
We made one last throw of the dice a few weeks back

Top earner alongside the other one but with heftier bonuses

It was rejected as he already knows where hes going

Fuck him 🤷
Exactly. Take it off the table.

Is he allowed to talk to clubs? I'm guessing if it's abroad he could from Jan?

Saddlebrains

Exactly. Take it off the table.

Is he allowed to talk to clubs? I'm guessing if it's abroad he could from Jan?

I heard its abroad as hes seen the success Vik has had going that way

However agents can be very persuasive...

Chris1987

COH owes us nothing and he is doing what any other one of would do in order to advance his career. Some of the vitriol on here is laughable as the majority in a similar situation in their working life would do exactly the same to move forward and better it. Hypocrisy at its worst.
Wherever he ends up ( apart from Leicester) all the best to him

skyblue_55

It will be a massive loss , when Cal departs .
I have it on good authority, that he’s never slackened off at training & his enthusiasm is 100% for the club & US , the supporters that sing his song , aloud & proud .
I hope the fans don’t get shitty with him , as there has been bigger players over the years jumped ship & not given anything like the performances Cal has , so I hope he’s on the pitch tomorrow giving it his all again , in our skyblue colours
CTID

Brighton Sky Blue

It will be a massive loss , when Cal departs .
I have it on good authority, that he’s never slackened off at training & his enthusiasm is 100% for the club & US , the supporters that sing his song , aloud & proud .
I hope the fans don’t get shitty with him , as there has been bigger players over the years jumped ship & not given anything like the performances Cal has , so I hope he’s on the pitch tomorrow giving it his all again , in our skyblue colours
CTID
A very good player leaving for nothing isn't going to go down well with most people even with the best of intentions. But it's not the first time and won't be the last.

Just have to hope his replacement is lined up

Grendel

Sky Blue Harry H

May be slightly prejudicial, but I do not get the impression O’Hare could settle abroad.
Think I've said elsewhere. Totally different to a Vik situation. I've suggested (and not in a negative way) that C O'H gives the impression of being borderline ADHD, he never looks 'relaxed' and is like a ball of energy, even off the pitch. Just doesn't look the sort to be away from 'the lads'. Could, of course, be totally wrong.

Terry_dactyl

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What’s not to like there.

I wonder why he hasn’t played for Ireland? Surely he’s good enough? And presumably could do so?
His teeth.

Nick

Administrator
His agent putting out stories about his injury to the media as it's coming out he isn't interested in staying?

higgs

His agent putting out stories about his injury to the media as it's coming out he isn't interested in staying?
If he would sign the new contract with a fair buy out fee so that the club would receive some compensation having paid him for a year and providing him with the top care I'd have more respect for him

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Grendel

If he would sign the new contract with a fair buy out fee so that the club would receive some compensation having paid him for a year and providing him with the top care I'd have more respect for him

Just ridiculous

Viktor17

Why should he! He owes the club nothing - his sole priority is to maximising his earnings and enhance career - signing a contract, just because fans think it’s the right think to do - that’s nuts.

btw he’s on the bench today and v frustrated at that.

higgs

Why should he! He owes the club nothing - his sole priority is to maximising his earnings and enhance career - signing a contract, just because fans think it’s the right think to do - that’s nuts.

btw he’s on the bench today and v frustrated at that.
Sign the contract and he starts he's on the naughty step at the moment

Grendel

Sign the contract and he starts he's on the naughty step at the moment

Which if true is pathetic and hampering the clubs chances of promotion and cup progression. He owes us nothing.

skyblueelephant76

Which if true is pathetic and hampering the clubs chances of promotion and cup progression. He owes us nothing.
We've won the last two games thar he hasn't started, it's not really hampering us at the moment. Plus Palmer is bound to be injured/knackered soon...

Grendel

We've won the last two games thar he hasn't started, it's not really hampering us at the moment. Plus Palmer is bound to be injured/knackered soon...

We weren’t winning the last game until he came on and the other game was against a useless club who everyone is beating

• Haha
Reactions: PVA

Users who are viewing this thread