Callum O’Hare (2 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

there are children on this forum
I’m cool as long as he’s only touching his own. Touch away Shmmeee

Great_Expectations

His finishing is poor and he looks desperate for a goal, and while it’s not ideal hes undroppable.

His ability to drop a shoulder, run at players and accept the ball in tight situations is really impressive.

He excites me every time he gets the ball, and scares opponents.

A great signing and I think he’s cemented fan favourite status with his evident love for the club.

SkyblueTexan

Get frustrated when I've heard people dismiss him because of his end product. It is an area of his game he needs to improve, but even in the absence of goals and assists his contribution is immense. His work rate, the runs he makes dragging defenders all over the show, the ability he has to take the ball on the half turn and make things happen. He is a top top player with an outstanding attitude for a young man, a credit to himself, his parents and the club.

Agree. One of these days he'll bang in a screamer like Maatsen when we least expect it it. 🙂

slowpoke

So what right does Lee Hendrix have to suggest the big clubs will be calling in my opinion using his experience to undermine the good things happening here at the moment. Not bothered if he’s ex Villa or not. Odd looking bloke though with a face for radio.

SlowerThanPlatt

So what right does Lee Hendrix have to suggest the big clubs will be calling in my opinion using his experience to undermine the good things happening here at the moment. Not bothered if he’s ex Villa or not. Odd looking bloke though with a face for radio.

What on earth are you talking about? Chill out

Sbarcher

Hendrie is very good on sky. I couldn’t give a monkeys that he played for Villa
He went up in my estimation when he "was allegedly involved" when Steve Bruce got his face re-shaped when he was "stopping burglars trying to steal his daughter's car". Funny how no-one was ever caught or charged.
All speculation of course and surely no truth in it...........

procdoc

He said he was joking with O’Hare about it, chill out

slowpoke

He went up in my estimation when he "was allegedly involved" when Steve Bruce got his face re-shaped when he was "stopping burglars trying to steal his daughter's car". Funny how no-one was ever caught or charged.
All speculation of course and surely no truth in it...........
What was that then ?

Saddlebrains

Dont care who disagrees Lee Hendrie is one of the best, if not the best co commentator on skys EFL games.

Of course not Martin Tyler and Alan Smith but he always knows what hes talking about, clearly does his research and says it as it is. Couldnt give a monkeys that hes a brummy and shags the villa, as long as he knows his shit when commentating

Moff

Dont care who disagrees Lee Hendrie is one of the best, if not the best co commentator on skys EFL games.

Of course not Martin Tyler and Alan Smith but he always knows what hes talking about, clearly does his research and says it as it is. Couldnt give a monkeys that hes a brummy and shags the villa, as long as he knows his shit when commentating

I saw him on one of the Harry Redknapp programmes where he took ex England Players on tour to play Germany.
He was very honest and open about his mental health struggles in the past, and it certainly helped change some of the misconceptions I had about him.
I certainly agree with what you said, I like him as a commentator.

no_loyalty

I saw him on one of the Harry Redknapp programmes where he took ex England Players on tour to play Germany.
He wsa very honest and open about his mental health struggles in the past, and it certainly helped change some of the misconceptions i Had about him.
I certainly agree with what you said, I like him as a commentator.

I was exactly the same, before I watched that program I thought he was a bit of a twat with a chip on his shoulder, but how wrong could I be.

Users who are viewing this thread