Callum O’Hare (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Played well yesterday creates all sorts of problems for opponents just wish he could bag a goal, must have been tempted to have a go himself but unselfishly square it Gyos tap in.

shmmeee

Played well yesterday creates all sorts of problems for opponents just wish he could bag a goal, must have been tempted to have a go himself but unselfishly square it Gyos tap in.

Hes clearly been getting frustrated this season with his lack of goals. I think the best thing for him is to be unselfish and a goal will come. When it does he’ll be away IMO.

stay_up_skyblues

I don't remember that song

Not as catchy is it.

He may have taken some of his recent lay offs on himself earlier in the season. Fair play if he’s consciously decided to turn provider in this latest dry patch.

Classy, classy footballer. Almost don’t want him to start banging them in so we have a better chance of keeping him long term.

Jamesimus

Not arsed if he never scores another goal for us ever again if he keeps on doing what he's doing.

Brave on the ball, seems to occupy at least two defenders all the time and as much as I'm sure he frustrates himself (and us) sometimes overplaying it, he still doesn't give up.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Saw a tweet from Lee Hendre saying he spoke to Callum O'Hare after the game and said the BIG clubs will be coming,

Callum said, I love it here I'm going no where.

pusbccfc

Nope, what he did yesterday is something any top level attacking midfielder does. For me is shows his awareness is as good as it gets.

Mcbean

He’s definitely the Duracell rabbit - he never stops , never gives up , tracks back and now is looking where to pass - top player

shmmeee

(Touches all available wood)

Indestructible as well, don’t think he’s been injured once since he’s been here and gets kicked all over the place.

Liquid Gold

Was great again yesterday. Some attackers would have been selfish with the first after having his luck in front of goal but he did the right thing and played it to Vik.

So great to hear Hendrie loving him and him saying he loves it here.

Tommo1993

Woeful finishing recently but he’s gonna thunder one home soon enough, out of recent character, and he’ll bang in about 5-10 goals for the season.

covmark

Saw a tweet from Lee Hendre saying he spoke to Callum O'Hare after the game and said the BIG clubs will be coming,

Yeah, he said that during match commentary too.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

theferret

Get frustrated when I've heard people dismiss him because of his end product. It is an area of his game he needs to improve, but even in the absence of goals and assists his contribution is immense. His work rate, the runs he makes dragging defenders all over the show, the ability he has to take the ball on the half turn and make things happen. He is a top top player with an outstanding attitude for a young man, a credit to himself, his parents and the club.

Brighton Sky Blue

Ostigard broadcast his love and intention to play for CCFC all over the internet...not bothered really. Enjoy him as long as he's here and wish him well as and when he goes

fatso

Get frustrated when I've heard people dismiss him because of his end product. It is an area of his game he needs to improve, but even in the absence of goals and assists his contribution is immense. His work rate, the runs he makes dragging defenders all over the show, the ability he has to take the ball on the half turn and make things happen. He is a top top player with an outstanding attitude for a young man, a credit to himself, his parents and the club.
Very unselfish assist for Gyo yesterday, and another great performance, he will do for me!

Reppz

Constant menace, but he has to be the worst finisher I have ever seen in a Coventry shirt

Users who are viewing this thread