Call to Arms first game of the season. (1 Viewer)

bawtryneal

First home game of the season at St Andrews everybody needs to get there backside to our new home ground and support Mark Robins and the team he is putting together. Show MR we are all behind his team before he has second thoughts on moving on
If anybody needs help getting to the game in anyway, I am happy to help.
Let's get a 20k gate and show all associated with CCC and Wasps we are the mighty CCFC and we carry on and prosper despite them.
PUSB.

Nick

Administrator
First home game of the season at St Andrews everybody needs to get there backside to our new home ground and support Mark Robins and the team he is putting together. Show MR we are all behind his team before he has second thoughts on moving on
Let's get a 20k gate and show all associated with CCC and Wasps we are the mighty CCFC and we carry on and prosper despite them.
PUSB.

Has your account been hacked? I am agreeing with you!

bawtryneal

Has your account been hacked? I am agreeing with you!

Haha. You just usually misunderstand me Nick.
I think we all agree on this subject. I hope so anyway.
It's annoying for me to travel to St Andrews instead of the Ricoh but it's different this time and I am getting a season ticket for sure. If I can manage it from Bawtry all you Cov based guys have no excuse.

bawtryneal

I am going to contact the club to suggest they put on a great offer for the first game. £10 a ticket or 2 for £20 or season ticket holders bring a friend for free. That sort of thing !! Let's fill the ground and start some momentum and can be a great season with the squad being assembled. Keeping MR on board is key.

Nick

Administrator
Haha. You just usually misunderstand me Nick.
I think we all agree on this subject. I hope so anyway.
It's annoying for me to travel to St Andrews instead of the Ricoh but it's different this time and I am getting a season ticket for sure. If I can manage it from Bawtry all you Cov based guys have no excuse.

I thought you were ;) ;)

twistandshout

I will be renewing 2 season tickets, I don't blame the club this time around.
Every cloud has a silver lining hopefully I wont be next to the idiot that shouts shoot, get it forward all game.

cooperskyblue

100% agree with you! We need to stick together and show that as CCFC the manager the players and the fans are together as one!

This had been the most optimistic for a while as the early transfer business with more on their way is certainly making our squad stronger!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

There will be about three thousand there tops
Agree. Perhaps 5,000 first match then it'll drop off . Wouldn't be surprised if it drops down to 2000 for the less attractive fixtures (and there are quite a few).

Sky Blue Harry H

The Northampton bit was 2 fingers up at the owners. This is about keeping our club alive and kicking. I'm in.

lifeskyblue

I will be renewing 2 season tickets, I don't blame the club this time around.
Every cloud has a silver lining hopefully I wont be next to the idiot that shouts shoot, get it forward all game.

Well if he is there you will still hear him if the crowds are small.
SHOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

First game, unless there is a massive away following, will be about 5,000 tops I think.

So many are saying they will not be attending games at St. Andrews and despite what some have said on here, other commitments and the added time and cost is a big factor for so many people.

I know some City fans who have to really weigh up whether they can afford to go to a game or not anyway.

The only way this could be made more inviting is in having a big drop in ST and ticket prices,but I really cannot see that happening in view of the expected massive drop in attendances.

And I really do think once it's the 3,000 or whatever, then the factions and fallouts between the fans going and the fans not going is going to get intensely nasty.

My other fear is that Wasps attendances increase. Wasps are surely now going to target those City fans with money in their pockets, but who either refuse, or cannot attend St. Andrews.

Grendel

I hope you're joking. Or are you talking about a boycott of Wasps.

He said there was a very small turnout at Sixfields and he expects the same here. The trust stance will be not to boycott wasps games

Liquid Gold

First game, unless there is a massive away following, will be about 5,000 tops I think.

So many are saying they will not be attending games at St. Andrews and despite what some have said on here, other commitments and the added time and cost is a big factor for so many people.

I know some City fans who have to really weigh up whether they can afford to go to a game or not anyway.

The only way this could be made more inviting is in having a big drop in ST and ticket prices,but I really cannot see that happening in view of the expected massive drop in attendances.

And I really do think once it's the 3,000 or whatever, then the factions and fallouts between the fans going and the fans not going is going to get intensely nasty.

My other fear is that Wasps attendances increase. Wasps are surely now going to target those City fans with money in their pockets, but who either refuse, or cannot attend St. Andrews.
If the club offered free shuttle busses from the Ricoh would you attend?

Grendel

My other fear is that Wasps attendances increase. Wasps are surelynow going to target those City fans with money in their pockets, but who either refuse, or cannot attend St. Andrews.

What extra cost actually is there to go? The stadium says there is loads of free parking around the ground.

pastythegreat

I hope you're joking. Or are you talking about a boycott of Wasps.
Nope, deadly serious. On the news bit on free radio. The news reader did a little ditty on the scenario and said that "1000s of sky blue fans have already said they won't go, heres Moz Baker from the sky blues trust". He then goes on about how bad the situation is and that he'll be boycotting etc.

Nick

Administrator
Nope, deadly serious. On the news bit on free radio. The news reader did a little ditty on the scenario and said that "1000s of sky blue fans have already said they won't go, heres Moz Baker from the sky blues trust". He then goes on about how bad the situation is and that he'll be boycotting etc.
Yeah but wasps was a fantastic sporting occasion. Maybe Coventry hornets can sort them out with some job titles?

Liquid Gold

the trust who said they would never tell people what to do with their money? The ones who said it would be wrong to boycott London Wasps?

Another one I feel like taking a cricket bat to.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Unfortunately I've already heard Moz Baker on free radio pushing the boycott from the trust.
Does he mean CCFC fans ? I would think the overwhelming majority never watch them anyway .

Nick

Administrator
the trust who said they would never tell people what to do with their money? The ones who said it would be wrong to boycott London Wasps?

Another one I feel like taking a cricket bat to.
The same ones applauding wasps?

NorthernWisdom

PUSB.
Fair play. If our games are moved to a Sunday I'll be there! Not overly convinced about it all, mind, but it'd be nice to be part of a bigger crowd than 21...

pastythegreat

Does he mean CCFC fans ? I would think the overwhelming majority never watch them anyway .
This is the problem, majority of nopm and people shouting boycott are people that don't go anyway. Prime example, DannySWhite (twitter), shouts loud about it. He ain't been (regularly anyway) since the championship days

Nick

Administrator
This is the problem, majority of nopm and people shouting boycott are people that don't go anyway. Prime example, DannySWhite (twitter), shouts loud about it. He ain't been (regularly anyway) since the championship days
Oh yeah, same as the guy who said I'm not a real fan because I'm not as angry as him. Lives miles away and rarely goes anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread