Call of duty Modern Warfare (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueDom26

Just come out today? Anybody getting it? Looks really good

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Marty

Completed the campaign in about 4 hours, very short even for a COD game. All the warning notifications are a joke, It's a war game, you're obviously going to be killing people, Everyone is far too good on the multiplayer, I'm lucky to get 2 kills in a round.

Spoilers-
The terrorist attack is boring, and you're stopping it as opposed to MW2, where you take part. The gas attack, you're the 'victim' and you don't get to decide, and the torture scene is poor, I happily pulled the trigger but was given an unloaded gun, I wanted to shoot the wife and child. Should be allowed to kill them before you turn the gun on the person you've hunted.

Think it's a poor effort for a COD game. 6/10.

Ccfcsj

Fuck that, assert yourself as dominant male of the pride!
Didn't bother me as I am busy playing The Outer Worlds - excellent game.

Anyway, I played it when he was at work and completed the campaign the same day. Too old for the online stuff.

Marty

Loads better since the updates, still a few issues with the maps though, playing 6v6 hardcore domination in the quarry, the map is huge, literally ran around for about 5 minutes and didn't see a single person, Followed by 6v6 Hardcore kill confirmed on Graza Raid, another huge map.

SkyBlueDom26

Game is brilliant really enjoying it, level 40 already haha

Few things need to be patched though.... the claymores and shotguns

PurpleBin

Its class so far for me. Not played COD for years but fancied this and well into it now.

The new map, shoothouse is brilliant. Reminds me of Nuketown on what I think was Black Ops 2. Very quick. Piccadilly map is also good like that.

Like the fact its multi platform as well.

Any one else playing a lot?

Marty

I've been playing it loads, the maps tend to suit the run and gunners or snipers, not a lot for people in the middle who are a bit more tactical.

Shoothouse is class, perfect level with a shotgun, yet you see loads running about with a sniper.

Domination on Piccadilly is dreadful, who ever captures B first wins the game. One way in and out means that whoever has B can just park their team at the top of the street and fill their boots with the kills.

PurpleBin

I've been playing it loads, the maps tend to suit the run and gunners or snipers, not a lot for people in the middle who are a bit more tactical.

Shoothouse is class, perfect level with a shotgun, yet you see loads running about with a sniper.

Domination on Piccadilly is dreadful, who ever captures B first wins the game. One way in and out means that whoever has B can just park their team at the top of the street and fill their boots with the kills.

Piccadilly is really easy to get penned in on TDM if whoever youre playing against has a bit about them.

Loads of people go mad about camping but I dont have an issue myself. I sometimes do it if I can get a clear vantage point over an area with a lot of action. That house in the middle of shoothouse is easy enough to dominate if you keep moving between either end.

Marty

Got the platinum trophy on single player, anybody fancy going through the spec ops together?

SkyBlueDom26

Yeah PS4.

Username: Marty7787

Will add later after work mate! Do you play multiplayer much????

Really confusing isn't it with the new ranking up system, think the max level is 156! I miss being able to prestige..... battle pass will be out soon though so that will be good

Marty

Will add later after work mate! Do you play multiplayer much????

Really confusing isn't it with the new ranking up system, think the max level is 156! I miss being able to prestige..... battle pass will be out soon though so that will be good

Maybe only 1-2 hours every other night. I don't quite get the ranking system either.

Marty

Confusing isn't it, should have stuck with the level 55 prestige ranks.... what are you making of the maps now

In my day it was level 70 for a prestige, I'm glad they've moved the domination points on Piccadilly, that map design is poor imo, but I think the tweaks have made it a lot more fun. I haven't been thrown into the huge maps on 6v6 domination, I'm glad they're sorted too. I think the developers are actually listening to people and trying to make things better.

SkyBlueDom26

In my day it was level 70 for a prestige, I'm glad they've moved the domination points on Piccadilly, that map design is poor imo, but I think the tweaks have made it a lot more fun. I haven't been thrown into the huge maps on 6v6 domination, I'm glad they're sorted too. I think the developers are actually listening to people and trying to make things better.
MW2 was the level 70 one wasn't it? That was my second call of duty after world at war (amazing game btw) loved the ACR especially when i unlocked it in gold!! Maps were brilliant on both them call of dutys too

My favorite game mode for the new cod is search, do you play it often or are you more of a domination player?

Users who are viewing this thread