Call of duty Modern Warfare (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueDom26

In my day it was level 70 for a prestige, I'm glad they've moved the domination points on Piccadilly, that map design is poor imo, but I think the tweaks have made it a lot more fun. I haven't been thrown into the huge maps on 6v6 domination, I'm glad they're sorted too. I think the developers are actually listening to people and trying to make things better.

Rust is also making a comeback on this call of duty at some point! Got leaked

Marty

MW2 was the level 70 one wasn't it? That was my second call of duty after world at war (amazing game btw) loved the ACR especially when i unlocked it in gold!! Maps were brilliant on both them call of dutys too

My favorite game mode for the new cod is search, do you play it often or are you more of a domination player?

Yeah MW2, I played a couple of others, black ops 2 and WW2, but not on mulitplayer.

I play a little search and destroy but mainly on domination. Won't play TDM or Free for all.

SkyBlueDom26

Yeah MW2, I played a couple of others, black ops 2 and WW2, but not on mulitplayer.

I play a little search and destroy but mainly on domination. Won't play TDM or Free for all.

You didn't play black ops 2 multiplayer?!?! You missed out mate was brilliant haha with maps like nuketown!! Hopefully they bring it back

Yeah domination is what I'll play if I'm not on search. Have you been on that ground war mode? Its ridiculously hard

Marty

You didn't play black ops 2 multiplayer?!?! You missed out mate was brilliant haha with maps like nuketown!! Hopefully they bring it back

Yeah domination is what I'll play if I'm not on search. Have you been on that ground war mode? Its ridiculously hard

There's too much going on in ground war, I don't like it

SkyBlueDom26

There's too much going on in ground war, I don't like it
Way to much going on, battle royal is better though because it’s just a one man team! What gun are you finding best on the new COD? I can’t use any other one apart from the m4a1

PurpleBin

Not keen on Ground War prefer small to medium sized maps.

I only play TDM...as I said in an earlier post, I haven't played for years so I just stuck to what I knew!

What are the other games like? Any reccomendations?

Marty

Way to much going on, battle royal is better though because it’s just a one man team! What gun are you finding best on the new COD? I can’t use any other one apart from the m4a1

M4A1 with a noob tube, sometimes use a shotgun but that's it.

Marty

Not keen on Ground War prefer small to medium sized maps.

I only play TDM...as I said in an earlier post, I haven't played for years so I just stuck to what I knew!

What are the other games like? Any reccomendations?

Far better then TDM, even kill confirmed adds a dynamic to a standard TDM game.

SkyBlueDom26

M4A1 with a noob tube, sometimes use a shotgun but that's it.

Have you got to the tiger camos on any of your guns?? Only need 180 kills with 5 perks on a gun to unlock all of the tiger camos

Must say red/blue tiger look amazing man

Marty

Have you got to the tiger camos on any of your guns?? Only need 180 kills with 5 perks on a gun to unlock all of the tiger camos

Must say red/blue tiger look amazing man

I have unlocked them but use 'Arctic Digital' camo.

SkyBlueDom26

I have unlocked them but use 'Arctic Digital' camo.

Nice! I really want to get gold on my M4A1, literally haven't used any gun apart from it haha.... Have you seen the damascus camo?

Seen a player with a gold riot shield the other day haha! Was baffled how he got it

Marty

Nice! I really want to get gold on my M4A1, literally haven't used any gun apart from it haha.... Have you seen the damascus camo?

Seen a player with a gold riot shield the other day haha! Was baffled how he got it

What do you need for a gold M4A1?

haha, a gold riot shield,

Marty

Only on tiger atm, my gun is level 53 so still got a way to go haha! How about you?? What are the camos like after tiger? The skull ones must be nice

My M4A1 is level 71, some of the skulls look quite cool, reptile is same as stripes but with a different texture look.

SkyBlueDom26

My M4A1 is level 71, some of the skulls look quite cool, reptile is same as stripes but with a different texture look.
How much have you got left to get the gold?? Really want a gold gun haha! Got mine up to Level 73 over the weekend

PurpleBin

Hackney Yard is really starting to fuck me off. The map with the caves I'm really starting to like though.

Weirdly, I only ever get Shoot house, Hackney, Piccadilly, Gun Runner, St Petograd and Azhir Cave as maps on TDM. All the others have stopped appearing?

SkyBlueDom26

Crash, Vacant and Shipment return!!!!

latest

will-petrosky-rvn-wpetrosky-vacant-12.jpg

latest

Users who are viewing this thread