Call it now (3 Viewers)

covboy1987

Rotherham are well out of our reach now unfortunately
Rotherham look certainties as it stands but are not out of reach at the moment - its all in our hands - Rotherham no fixture today - If we were to win today (Bolton) & Tuesday (Portsmouth) brings us within 2 points of Rotherham and still a game in hand - We also play Rotherham shortly - I think it will finish somthing like this
1 Coventry
2 Rotherham
3 Portsmouth
4 Sunderland
5 Ipswich
6 Doncaster/Wycombe

theferret

They're not out of reach of course, but they are in the strongest position and clearly are playing well. It is quite a gap to bridge, even with the games in hand. 'Win all our games in hand' is much easier to say than to do. Win today and Tuesday and it all looks very different though, but that said, we've only strung two or more wins together once all season. Win/draw/win/draw has put us in a great position, but we need to kick on now and win games back to back. Today is a great opportunity.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Opinion lads, what makes us think we will win 3 games in hand and beat them? I’m guessing we’ve only won 3 in a row once this year and Rotherham’s style is almost out kryptonite
Nobody said it would be easy! We don’t have to win 3 on the bounce though, just 3 more than them between now and the end of the season, which would usually be a big ask but fortunately we have 3 games in hand so it’s eminently possible and still in our own hands.

clint van damme

Opinion lads, what makes us think we will win 3 games in hand and beat them? I’m guessing we’ve only won 3 in a row once this year and Rotherham’s style is almost out kryptonite

we don't need to win our 3 games in hand. We need to win 2 and beat Rotherham at home.

Tommo1993

Rotherham will drop points when we pick them up, vice versa. The finish to this season will be tight.

Mucca Mad Boys

1 bad game this season cannot be considered our kryptonite just yet. For starts, we’ve changed formation and with that, our tactics too.

I’ll reiterate that we’ve lost only once since we’ve played 3-4-2-1.

Brighton Sky Blue

1 bad game this season cannot be considered our kryptonite just yet. For starts, we’ve changed formation and with that, our tactics too.

Heard that Robins asked the Coventrian to count

ccfchoi87

They’re physical and press high. I think we have looked weak against teams who are similar. Doesn’t mean we won’t beat them anyway

clint van damme

What 5800?

Fucking pathetic turnout yesterday.

I know lads who have never gone week in week out but pick and choose their games. When we're doing well they tend to go a bit more frequently but they just aren't going to Brum. Nothing to do with politics they just can't be arsed.
It's a real shame and no doubt they'll be at the play off final if we get there but in terms of attracting back lost support it's just not going to happen in Brum.
It's such a shame that this year's efforts aren't getting the support they deserve due to our situation.

hill83

After we concede a goal: Bottom 3

giphy.gif

After we score: Top

giphy.gif

skyblue1991

If we beat Portsmouth, Wycombe and Rotherham then I think we will finish top 2.

However the cynic in me thinks we will lose at least one of those.

Tuesday is a massive game!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

covboy1987

What 5800?

Fucking pathetic turnout yesterday.
Pathetic turnout agreed - not seemingly adding to the fan base at home due to the circumstances - It’s frightening what sort of turnout we would have if we were stuck in the relegation spots – This team has got to get back to Cov for next season or I fear for our future

Johnnythespider

I was expecting at least a couple of thousand more who were at the cup game to show up, what do i know !

Sky Blue Pete

I was expecting at least a couple of thousand more who were at the cup game to show up, what do i know !
I wasn’t, no one encourages them. Should be on the radio and local press saying get to the games. Fine everyone has a choice but at least talk about how exciting things are!

NorthernWisdom

I wasn’t, no one encourages them. Should be on the radio and local press saying get to the games. Fine everyone has a choice but at least talk about how exciting things are!
Tbf anybody who vaguely follows us will know how exciting things are.

Even in Coventry it'd be relatively slow to increase as we've blown up too many times before. If Robins sees us over the line for a second time, that might change.

Anyway on that note... we'll finish ninth.

Flying Fokker

I know lads who have never gone week in week out but pick and choose their games. When we're doing well they tend to go a bit more frequently but they just aren't going to Brum. Nothing to do with politics they just can't be arsed.
It's a real shame and no doubt they'll be at the play off final if we get there but in terms of attracting back lost support it's just not going to happen in Brum.
It's such a shame that this year's efforts aren't getting the support they deserve due to our situation.
Agreed. But twice bitten twice shy.

Users who are viewing this thread