Byng at Orient with Waggott (1 Viewer)

I thought I saw Byng at Crawley last Sat

I never said anything because I wasn't sure. I was right at the front and IF it was him, he was talking to stewards. The steward told me he said that we would get thrashed and he wanted to get onto the p.a system at halftime, apparently he was saying the fans don't know half of what is going on at the club. Like I said, I never heard it myself so took it all with a pinch of salt

Sterling Archer

I once saw Byng with Phil Masinga and Robert Earnshaw down the frozen pizza aisle at Tesco talking about Jojar Dhinsa and the film 'Space Jam'.

MAKE OF THAT, WHAT YOU WILL!

Manchester_sky_blue

I never said anything because I wasn't sure. I was right at the front and IF it was him, he was talking to stewards. The steward told me he said that we would get thrashed and he wanted to get onto the p.a system at halftime, apparently he was saying the fans don't know half of what is going on at the club. Like I said, I never heard it myself so took it all with a pinch of salt

As you say, needs a hefty pinch of salt but you wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing turns out to be even more shady than it already looks. Lots of twists and turns still to come and i doubt it will be pleasant. Part of the reason im coming round to the idea of Cov 1883 as a new club, run properly from the outset. I fear the rot in CCFC is terminal and im not sure even new owners can fix it.

The Penguin

I once saw Byng with Phil Masinga and Robert Earnshaw down the frozen pizza aisle at Tesco talking about Jojar Dhinsa and the film 'Space Jam'.

MAKE OF THAT, WHAT YOU WILL!

Absolute rubbish.

They were quite clearly in the condiments and tinned vegetables section.

Mexico70

so did I....he was speaking to Joe Elliott in the coach park just after the game. I thought I know your face from somewhere and it was only when I read the "Chinese investors confused by what's going" (who isn't?) article on the telegraph website that I remembered where.

duffer

I think we're allowed to have a bit of a laugh at him, fwiw

If he's really got multi-million pound investors, then I doubt that someone poking at bit of fun at him on a message boards will put them off.

If not, then nuts to him for being either a dreamer or a plant.

(Given his mini-rant at ACL last week, I have a slight suspicion of the latter, but it doesn't greatly trouble me either way...)

Noggin

Les Reid says this is True, Selling to Byng would work for me, it's the closest thing to a light at the end of the tunnel around at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread