Byng at Orient with Waggott (2 Viewers)

BrisbaneBronco

Read a piece on Cov Mad earlier today which said that Byng was in Directors box last night. He was with Waggott, Labovich and another person.
Anyway the article has been pulled and I cannot find it.
Anyone able to confirm if the article was true?

torchomatic

On Cov Mad? Er...

SonOfSnoz

Read a piece on Cov Mad earlier today which said that Byng was in Directors box last night. He was with Waggott, Labovich and another person.
Anyway the article has been pulled and I cannot find it.
Anyone able to confirm if the article was true?

Sure it wasn't the Orient Express?

duffer

Just thought I'd let you know, I've got some enormously rich investors from somewhere very, very far away where you can't get email.

So, can I have a couple of seats in the directors' box, and a tour of the ground please. And if I could go on local radio a few times too, that would be lovely.

Just remember, these guys are rich though. Really, really rich. And they're fantastic at giant infrastructure projects but not so good at understanding anything complicated.

But they've got lots of money. Loads of it. In fact they're talking about buying the whole of the city of Coventry, even the Cathedrals, and moving it all to the seaside.

Anyway, just let me know when you've got those tickets please. Ta. :)

pusbccfc

Sisu rent boys

shmmeee

If we're going to have a Byng I'd rather Chandler Byng or Microsoft Byng. Both have more money I'd imagine.

ajsccfc

Matty-CCFC is being paid by SISU to make these posts on a constant basis to the point that people eventually tire of it and start sympathising with SISU themselves just to oppose the constant 'ur tim lol' posts. It's a work of subtle ingenuity.

AndreasB

Cov Mad actually attends games and has good contact so not sure why you sit at home pricks find him so laughable

Sky Blue Kid

Cody linked to Rotherham: Cov Mad (the most trustworthy of sites!) ......................................This was tweeted on the 6th June 2013

Sterling Archer

Matty-CCFC is being paid by SISU to make these posts on a constant basis to the point that people eventually tire of it and start sympathising with SISU themselves just to oppose the constant 'ur tim lol' posts. It's a work of subtle ingenuity.
Its starting to work. He's doing a fine job.

skybluesam66

maybe byng is an investor introduced by sisu
maybe they feel they would lose less face by selling directly to somebody who they introduced than by selling to an acl or elliott

or maybe he just wanted free tickets

Noggin

maybe he's Tim ;)

mark82

Fuck me. No wonder we don't ever attract investors with money. Every time someone suggests they are interested everyone launches full on into slagging them off.

ajsccfc

If that was the case he just lied about the whole thing. Do we want this kind of skullduggery in charge?

Manchester_sky_blue

SISU have said in the past that they want to attract additional investors in to the team, perhaps Byng having failed to buy ltd out of admin for his consortium is now talking to SISU about investing, its perfectly plausible.

of course he could just be a big fat con man in it for some publicity and free tickets, equally plausible.

mark82

What if he is the man to bring us back to Coventry? Give the guy a chance. Slag him off when it all falls on its arse.

ajsccfc

Why can't people do both? If he is serious great, but if he can't send an email then it's still buffoonery.

Manchester_sky_blue

Why can't people do both? If he is serious great, but if he can't send an email then it's still buffoonery.

I think we can safely assume that he can send an email, evidently something changed that stopped him making the bid. What the change was though is anybodys guess.

ajsccfc

It's more fun to picture him trying to feed a letter into his laptop's disc drive than looking at accounts, his eyebrows raising ever higher.

Users who are viewing this thread