Butts Park ruled out (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

The way I see it is if sisu wanted to sell the club and continue legal action then they would have to retain Otium Ent Ltd but sell all it's assests (players, Ryton & golden share) to the prospective new owner.

I guess that could be possible. Either that or start another company, transfer the footballing assets and then sell that while retaining the ownership of Otium and the right to pursue JR2. Don’t know for sure.

Captain Dart

The way I see it is if sisu wanted to sell the club and continue legal action then they would have to retain Otium Ent Ltd but sell all it's assests (players, Ryton & golden share) to the prospective new owner.

I'm guessing any claim for damages will extend throughout the period of ownership so SISU think they're building a bigger claim by the day.
However I think they won''t win any of these specious court cases or expect to win them.
I imagine the actions are there to wear down the opposition and drive them into an unfavourable compromise.
Screws up City and their sporting prospects royally.

Skyblueweeman

Thank god ! someone who is capable of applying common sense and not just looking at things from a CCFC bias.

This is a CCFC forum. We all (well most of us), want what’s best for our football club.

Not ACL, not a franchised rugby club who’ve parachuted into town and taken advantage of our problems, not a council who who has helped them. Not SISU...who’ve done very little right in a decade here.

But CCFC...the very thing that this forum should be, is CCFC biased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oucho

This is a CCFC forum. We all (well most of us), want what’s best for our football club.

Not ACL, not a franchised rugby club who’ve parachuted into town and taken advantage of our problems, not a council who who has helped them. Not SISU...who’ve done very little right in a decade here.

Yea but the point is, you have to view what has happebed rationally, dispensing of your Sky Blue bias. If you don't, you will never understand the reactions of the lik es of Ccc, who lack your bias.

If you think that we should have everything our own way and everyone else should lie down and hand it to us on a silver plate, fine. But that's not the real world. Nobody owes us anything. We've screwed over a lot of people and caused a lot of badwill so naturally nobody is falling over to help us any more. If you think that's unreasonable then you are blinkered.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The end of civilization as we know it?
giphy.gif

Grendel

Yea but the point is, you have to view what has happebed rationally, dispensing of your Sky Blue bias. If you don't, you will never understand the reactions of the lik es of Ccc, who lack your bias.

If you think that we should have everything our own way and everyone else should lie down and hand it to us on a silver plate, fine. But that's not the real world. Nobody owes us anything. We've screwed over a lot of people and caused a lot of badwill so naturally nobody is falling over to help us any more. If you think that's unreasonable then you are blinkered.

So how do you explain other councils such as Swansea (build a new ground), Nottingham (write off a £6 million loan of taxpayers money) Ipswich (buy the ground and rent it back at £115,000 a year) hull (rent a new ground at £54,000) a year to a council that wanted £1.4 million a year to play at arena management and then when it goes wrong extend a lease six fold - sell a fraction of its value (allegedly) to a London rugby club?

Can you justify that please?

Hobo

Agree but add a bit if morality too

Ashdown

No WE haven't though........The cunts that represent SISU have ? The club and its historical affinity with the City remains, its current owners are trying their best to destroy that for their own ends though !

dongonzalos

Agree
What’s the point of looking at any other way.
If we play shit in a match do we say it’s the oppositions fault that we played shit, because you look at it through sky blues tinted glasses
No you just say we were shit.
Yet our owners fuck everything up and we have to blame others because this is a sky blues forum.
What a load of bollox.
I would just rather be truthful

dongonzalos

I thought our owners are not CCFC.

martcov

So how do you explain other councils such as Swansea (build a new ground), Nottingham (write off a £6 million loan of taxpayers money) Ipswich (buy the ground and rent it back at £115,000 a year) hull (rent a new ground at £54,000) a year to a council that wanted £1.4 million a year to play at arena management and then when it goes wrong extend a lease six fold - sell a fraction of its value (allegedly) to a London rugby club?

Did the owners of the above mentioned football clubs have a good relationship with their councils, or did they try to batter them in court?

oucho

No WE haven't though........The cunts that represent SISU have ? The club and its historical affinity with the City remains, its current owners are trying their best to destroy that for their own ends though !

Correct i did mean that, but while Sisu own CCFC it is thebsame thing tobthr council etc.

shmmeee

Mate, it's not worth it. People are radicalised now. You'll just get a bunch of insults or an elaborate theory about how you're only posting sensible things because Joe Elliott has his hand up your bum. Leave them to their delusions, It's not like anything we do here has any bearing in the real world. They'll continue to be unhappy and see enemies behind every wall and frankly, that's their look out.

Grendel

Did the owners of the above mentioned football clubs have a good relationship with their councils, or did they try to batter them in court?

I’m talking about pre sisu so yes they did and we did

Skyblueweeman

Mate, it's not worth it. People are radicalised now. You'll just get a bunch of insults or an elaborate theory about how you're only posting sensible things because Joe Elliott has his hand up your bum. Leave them to their delusions, It's not like anything we do here has any bearing in the real world. They'll continue to be unhappy and see enemies behind every wall and frankly, that's their look out.

Are you accusing me of being radicalised?!

Fuck me, I’ve heard it all now.

Skyblueweeman

Some of our fans are embarrassing.

Not sure if that’s aimed at me or others.

If me, all I’m guilty of is wanting the best for CCFC...not ACL, not CCC, not Wasps, not SISU.

I obviously don’t want Cov taxpayers to get stung for any more cash, but out of the shower of shit above, CCFC are the only ones I care about.

If that makes me embarrassing, hands up...guilty as charged.

clint van damme

so you admonish all other parties of any share of the blame?

Hobo

The reason Swansea council hasn't received any money is because the stadium isn't making a profit which is not to all tax payers liking and they feel Swansea and Ospreys should be contributing more. Nottingham Forest have also benefited from an owner who wrote of 18m worth of debt in 20#16. Regarding Ipswich, the council threatened the club with legal action and the High Court unless they started to repay £650,000 in rent arrears.

Anyway I thought you were against councils and charities under selling things and not getting full monetary value for the people they represent?

covmark

Jesus wept

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

duffer

Of course, it's similarly one-eyed to ignore all of the Council's faults in this, all of the bullshit around the Wasps deal etc., but then people are often blind to their own biases.

Skyblueweeman

Fair points and I’d like to think I’m a rational sort.

I agree that no one should roll over for us given that our owners have by and large been bell ends for us. I have mentioned this on numerous posts on numerous threads over the years.

But at the same time, I would’ve wanted the council to have more faith that our owners wouldn’t be around forever. Instead, barring serious money problems, Wasps will be and we won’t own a stadium built for us.

I know many (maybe you included) will say the council had no choice. Not getting into that again but all I want is for a successful CCFC.

Apparently that makes me radicalised!

Grendel

The reason Swansea council hasn't received any money is because the stadium isn't making a profit which is not to all tax payers liking and they feel Swansea and Ospreys should be contributing more. Nottingham Forest have also benefited from an owner who wrote of 18m worth of debt in 20#16. Regarding Ipswich, the council threatened the club with legal action and the High Court unless they started to repay £650,000 in rent arrears.

Anyway I thought you were against councils and charities under selling things and not getting full monetary value for the people they represent?

I’m not sure what the comment regarding Swansea means as my point is the council backed the club in difficult times. How many tax payers are against it - hope that’s a different source to the one about wasps free tickets.

Forest support occurred in the early part of the century so once again why you are deflecting from the point and talking about 12 years later who knows?

Ipswich dispute as I say meant the club had to pay a whapping £115k a year while at the same time we were paying £1.5 million

Seems you care more for the council than ccfc

SkyBlueZack

Not sure if that’s aimed at me or others.

If me, all I’m guilty of is wanting the best for CCFC...not ACL, not CCC, not Wasps, not SISU.

I obviously don’t want Cov taxpayers to get stung for any more cash, but out of the shower of shit above, CCFC are the only ones I care about.

If that makes me embarrassing, hands up...guilty as charged.

Wasn't aimed at you. More at those who think it's bizzare CCFC fans are CCFC biased.

duffer

So calling people deluded and radicalised because they don't share your view of things isn't insulting?

Unbelievable.

Sky Blue Kid

I've said a couple of years ago that ALL sides are culpable in CCFC demise in varying quantities. Non more so than SISU. I'll also say when the s**t owners sell up and not a trace of them are left to have any "Fingers in any pies" where CCFC are concerned, then I really believe CCC will help our Football Club, but not until then.

SkyBlueZack

I've said a couple of years ago that ALL sides are culpable in CCFC demise in varying quantities. Non more so than SISU. I'll also say when the s**t owners sell up and not a trace of them are left to have any "Fingers in any pies" where CCFC are concerned, then I really believe CCC will help our Football Club, but not until then.

Were they falling over themselves to help us before SISU then? Or were they falling over themselves to help themselves?

Grendel

Why didn’t they help before then rather than tie them to an unworkable financial arrangement.

The other problem of course was that obnoxious tosser running Higgs.

oucho

Of course, it's similarly one-eyed to ignore all of the Council's faults in this, all of the bullshit around the Wasps deal etc., but then people are often blind to their own biases.

I haven't yet responded to your post the other day but will do. But here, you imply there is equivilance between the two.

Our situation is like us losing 4-0 and some of our fans blinded by loyalty that they blame the ref or wrongly claim the oppo have cheated. The council and Wasps have bent over backwards to help us but some people are so blinded by entitlement that they swallow the Sisu/Les Reid bullshit about CCFC being the wronged party. We're as much the wronged party as Peter Sutcliffe.

Users who are viewing this thread