Bury (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Local MP seeking a meeting with the EFL, to try and get them reinstated into league two next season.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Due to the MP knowing a potential new buyer, also saying he has written to the remaining 71 clubs asking for their support.
That will get sticky, if they get reinstated there will be a team second bottom in league two going down again.

Can’t see half of league 2 backing them unfortunately

Gazolba

Due to the MP knowing a potential new buyer, also saying he has written to the remaining 71 clubs asking for their support.
And presumably this 'potential new buyer' will only buy if they are still a league club.
I wonder what's happened to the players, are they still under contract and is anyone paying their wages?

Flying Fokker

Playing the likes of Golcar United, Cleator Moor Celtic, Atherton Laburnum Rovers and Holker Old Boys. They won't actually be playing in Bury either, they're planning to groundshare with Radcliffe Borough.

View attachment 14191

Unbelievable that this was some people's preferred option for us.

Preferred option? I guess playing away from home is a big enough compromise. But we still have SISU to take us on tour. They got the definition of Yo-Yo club wrong.

rob9872

I bet some people would say they were prefer that! Go support friggin Cov United or some shite like that if you want to watch that standard of football
A 3 year banning order would be worth it for smacking David Johnson square in the mouth when we played them.

Joy Division

It is worrying that people wanted this for us, completely clueless of the impact this would have to the club

I'm assuming the people that wanted this weren't thinking of playing at that level on a permanent basis but being back in the league in a short enough timescale.

Liquid Gold

Playing the likes of Golcar United, Cleator Moor Celtic, Atherton Laburnum Rovers and Holker Old Boys. They won't actually be playing in Bury either, they're planning to groundshare with Radcliffe Borough.

View attachment 14191

Unbelievable that this was some people's preferred option for us.
Yeah but we'd be able to play at the Ricoh, Hoffman chairman, Johnson on events and Kalns doing social media.

Otis

People wanted to kill a club in League 1 / League 2 to start a new club where it's ambition within the next 20 years would be to get into the football league..
Fans are daft sometimes.

I went to a gig in Birmingham last night and and walking back to the train station after , I was behind three Villa fans, who must have been about 18, tops and they were all in agreement that they would rather Villa won the league cup than the Champions League.

The logic here was , that they won the Champions League (European Cup back then) in 1982.

It made even less sense considering that Villa won the league cup in 1996.

Users who are viewing this thread