Match Thread Bury v Coventry Match Thread - Tuesday 28th Feb (1 Viewer)

The Lurker

Missed two away games all season, spent hundreds of ££££s, drove up here in shite weather. No more at least until clueless slade has gone, embarrassing.

we've gone to the swan and cemetery pub mate. enough was enough. Took us 3 n half hours to watch that inept performance. joke and that team selection is ridiculous. 4 centre halves 4 strikers a full back playing centre mid. the bloke is clueless

W

westcountry_skyblue

I'd do the job for fuck all and still be able to pick a better side than that clown!

Chipfat

Its hard to have a Plan B when you don't have a Plan A, the scruffy one is at a loss with what to do.

Covcraig@bury

we've gone to the swan and cemetery pub mate. enough was enough. Took us 3 n half hours to watch that inept performance. joke and that team selection is ridiculous. 4 centre halves 4 strikers a full back playing centre mid. the bloke is clueless
great food in the swan , good choice leaving Gigg
Great pub, best place to be

Otis

If Clarke has buggered up yet again I am going to change my opinion about him. He was supposed to be a leader and solid as a rock.

Turns out apparently that he is as flaky as the rest of them.

Brighton Sky Blue

do you still think hes a good manager? tonight was the final straw for me into how not to manage a team. team selection shocking and clueless. it's like he's having a laugh at our expense.
I must admit when he was appointed I thought it was a reasonable shout going off his past experience at this level and in seemingly knowing what was required. As it is, he is doing worse than Venus.

clint van damme

If Clarke has buggered up yet again I am going to change my opinion about him. He was supposed to be a leader and solid as a rock.

Turns out apparently that he is as flaky as the rest of them.

he's like a rock alright, about as mobile as one.

Otis

I must admit when he was appointed I thought it was a reasonable shout going off his past experience at this level and in seemingly knowing what was required. As it is, he is doing worse than Venus.
It's a bit like Hey Jude in reverse.

'Take a sad song and make it better.' ('Take a crap team and make it worserer.')

Users who are viewing this thread