Match Thread Burton friendly (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

On a serious note, we absolutely need 2 or 3 new faces through the door

Irish Sky Blue

I'm happy to just leave it at that tbh (y)(n):)
For what it's worth, I thought your question was fair enough. I certainly didn't know that current contracts would count as average wage on relegation. Thanks for asking, I found something out and Allen has just equallised!

Evo1883

For what it's worth, I thought your question was fair enough. I certainly didn't know that current contracts would count as average wage on relegation. Thanks for asking, I found something out and Allen has just equallised!

I'm glad you didn't know either because I felt sub human for not knowing lol

shmmeee

In all seriousness, surely Messi would pay for himself? The amount of merchandise you could sell alone. £26m/year is probably a bargain.

Then we get relegated anyway and he’s counted at League One average for FFP.

hill83

tenor.gif

• Wow
Reactions: vow

Evo1883

In all seriousness, surely Messi would pay for himself? The amount of merchandise you could sell alone. £26m/year is probably a bargain.

I'd imagine sky sports subscriptions etc would go up if he signed for a Premier league club too

Evo1883

Godden should score but doesn't, o hare straight after with another chance, by all accounts city look much much better

Paxman II

Are we missing Rose in the middle and Fankety ? Very much seems like it as we are giving goals away. Drysdale is not ready me thinks too.

PVA

A lot of the goals conceded have been absolute gifts.

Mind you, that was the case last season. Didn't concede many but especially early in the season we gave a few away with absolute howlers

Users who are viewing this thread