Match Thread Burton friendly (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Since league 1 and 2 announced wage caps, we haven't done any transfer business... Have the club panicked a bit about wages in the event of relegation and don't want to take the risk?

Are they scared to add much more to the wage bill

What kind of leeway do we get on wages if we get relegated?

Evo1883

What the fuck are you on about? We have signed a load of players and more to come.

That's enough internet for you today

Sorry? 2 weeks ago league 1 and 2 clubs voted in a wage cap, how many players have we signed in the last 2 weeks... So what the fuck are you on about?

skyblueelephant76

Since league 1 and 2 announced wage caps, we haven't done any transfer business... Have the club panicked a bit about wages in the event of relegation and don't want to take the risk?

If we got relegated every player under contract at the time only counts as the league average (currently £1,300 a week).

It will have no impact on our current transfer business.

mr_monkey

Sorry? 2 weeks ago league 1 and 2 clubs voted in a wage cap, how many players have we signed in the last 2 weeks... So what the fuck are you on about?

The fact you are talking bollocks, it's got nothing to do with the wage cap we haven't signed any players don't be so stupid

hill83

CLICK BELOW TO FIND OUT. YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE ANSWER

mr_monkey

Just speak normal, answer the question and stop being rude... Pretty easy tbh

I've answered the question, it is not due to the wage cap we haven't signed any players, anyone who thinks that needs to go and have a lie down somewhere and have a think about what they have done (I bet you think covid is the work of bill gates and 5g don't you ;) )

Evo1883

I've answered the question, it is not due to the wage cap we haven't signed any players, anyone who thinks that needs to go and have a lie down somewhere and have a think about what they have done (I bet you think covid is the work of bill gates and 5g don't you ;) )

Are you ok? I simply didn't know what impact our current wages would have on next season upon relegation, and wondered if it had affected our transfer business from when they voted the caps in 2 weeks ago, it's not that wild to wonder is it?

You didn't answer it, you spoke to me like a c**t

Evo1883

Burton on top, pressing us high and we keep giving the ball away according to Tom Leach

mr_monkey

Are you ok? I simply didn't know what impact our current wages would have on next season upon relegation, and wondered if it had affected our transfer business from when they voted the caps in 2 weeks ago, it's not that wild to wonder is it?

You didn't answer it, you spoke to me like a c**t

Because you are acting like one :) the negativity and lack of patience on here is staggering, and add to that some more baseless conspiracy.... Im sure our current squad would probably take us over it currently so I guess that O'Hare and hamer will be sold next week then

mr_monkey

I think what Evo is on about is if the club push the boat out a little bit and we end up getting relegated, then we’re in a big(ger) mess. Or I’m a dope.

But everyone big will have relegation release clauses and if not we will just sell them, no need for baseless conspiracies is there (or more bloody negativity on here)

Evo1883

I think what Evo is on about is if the club push the boat out a little bit and we end up getting relegated, then we’re in a big(ger) mess. Or I’m a dope.

It was what I was on about, I didn't know that players we sign now count as the leagues average wage upon relegation and I'm assuming they will count like that for the remainder of their contract be it 3 or 4 years... Didn't know

Evo1883

Because you are acting like one :) the negativity and lack of patience on here is staggering, and add to that some more baseless conspiracy.... Im sure our current squad would probably take us over it currently so I guess that O'Hare and hamer will be sold next week then

Ok mate
giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

I was just going to mention their forward Lucas Akins (often a handful) and I've jinxed him, as he's gone off holding his groin (cue puerile jokes!)

Sky Blue Harry H

Thought existing contracts counted as league average if we were to be relegated, so not too big a deal in that respect (although now somebody will tell me I'm wrong!)

Tommo1993

But everyone big will have relegation release clauses and if not we will just sell them, no need for baseless conspiracies is there (or more bloody negativity on here)

Tbh I wondered the same. Sunderland have sort of gone down that road.

Evo1883

Half time burton 1-0 city working hard but struggling to keep the ball for long periods

Sky Blue Harry H

Breaking news (true) Messi has handed in a transfer request.

Call off the Sheaf deal, forget about a new Centre forward, and blow the budget on Messi. Could make the difference at this level? Discuss

Evo1883

Breaking news (true) Messi has handed in a transfer request.

Call off the Sheaf deal, forget about a new Centre forward, and blow the budget on Messi. Could make the difference at this level? Discuss

Said in off topic, he's on 26 mill a year at Barca, get biamou and baka off the wages and will cover that no problem

Users who are viewing this thread