Burton away. (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Does anyone know when tickets go on sale? I've got a feeling it'll be fastest finger gets the tickets!

no_loyalty

Still no announcement on Burton away tickets.

Anybody know if there is going to be a pre match party boat trip up the Trent, inclusive of free bar and nibbles?

Londonccfcfan

M1 south was shut yesterday diverted traffic took us through Burton. Didnt have a clue where it was untill then. Not actually that far from Cov.

How many tickets will they give us? Max 1k , probably 2 per season ticket holder. Will be scramble no doubt.

pusbccfc

Sell out easily.

D

Deleted member 4439

is it all classed as 'Unreserved seating' doesn't seem to be any available for allocated seating ?

yes, only the 18 quid unreserved seating. It will be another mass argument day, given that we all have 'seat numbers'.

dazed&confused

If you've paid £18, you're standing up in an unallocated space on the terrace behind the goal. If you paid £22, in theory you're sitting down in an allocated seat at one end of the main stand, but as we all know, a lot of the people with a seat will choose to stand.

rob9872

FFS had work to do and missed these already - cant believe people were that desperate and assumed I'd have a couple of days to get these!

Londonccfcfan

Got my 5 tickets.

Surely they will give us more tickets. Thier stadium capacity is 6900...and their average gate is 3500.

Users who are viewing this thread