Burton away. (1 Viewer)

ccfc_Tom

If anyone ends up with a spare adult ticket theyre willing to sell, please pm me!

torchomatic

There was when I went on first thing so must have all sold.

I literally tried at 9.03 and couldn't secure reserved seating so got a couple of unreserved for me and the kid. Looking forward to this. Another ground crossed off the list.

Greggs

I literally tried at 9.03 and couldn't secure reserved seating so got a couple of unreserved for me and the kid. Looking forward to this. Another ground crossed off the list.
Hello pal. Yeah i think i was lucky. I was settled with a coffee at 8.50 and thought i'd try my luck. Seems i was able to jump the gun!

torchomatic

Hello pal. Yeah i think i was lucky. I was settled with a coffee at 8.50 and thought i'd try my luck. Seems i was able to jump the gun!

Ah, never thought of trying early. Nice one.

Londonccfcfan

Burton missing a trick here. We would easily sell another 500/1000 up to kick off. Why wouldnt you give more tickets when your stadium is half empty. Theres going to be alot of cov in home end.

no_loyalty

If anybody has a couple of spare adult terrace tickets available at some point, please PM me, I will be your best friend (and might give you a few extra quid for your trouble)

torchomatic

Tickets delivered yesterday too. Never known them come that quickly for an away game. 24 hours after ordering.

torchomatic

Ok Torch, no need to rub it in, yeah...

Sorry. I'm going to stand outside in the cold now as punishment. I will come back in when I think I've learned my lesson.

TewkesburySkyBlue

M1 south was shut yesterday diverted traffic took us through Burton. Didnt have a clue where it was untill then. Not actually that far from Cov.

How many tickets will they give us? Max 1k , probably 2 per season ticket holder. Will be scramble no doubt.
Sorry London didn’t know where Burton was? Brewing capital of England. Suppose it’s because it’s North of M25. Remember once going to a party in Kent with my then wife from Derbyshire when someone asked where that was. Derrr .

Londonccfcfan

Sorry London didn’t know where Burton was? Brewing capital of England. Suppose it’s because it’s North of M25. Remember once going to a party in Kent with my then wife from Derbyshire when someone asked where that was. Derrr .

Crickey mate im not that bad! I knew Burton was near Derby , what I didn't know was wether it was North , East , South or West of Derby! saying that I still cant remember!

Sky Blue Harry H

Crickey mate im not that bad! I knew Burton was near Derby , what I didn't know was wether it was North , East , South or West of Derby! saying that I still cant remember!

Careful you don't end up in Buxton -that's near Derby, too! (Damn sight prettier than Burton, as well)

Users who are viewing this thread