Match Thread Burton Albion vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 17th Nov (1 Viewer)

matesx

He seemed pretty glad to be out of both competitions. The truth hurts
Hurts who? Personally I couldn't give a shit about the cups.
This was always going to be a tough game yet there are still some who seem to think we only have to turn up to beat these "little" teams.

Nick

Administrator
Baka and Ogogo on for JCH and Doyle.

Would have kept JCH on with Baka and taken Chaplin off.

lifeskyblue

Come on city. Still time to get back in this. Baka and Thomas to win it for us...anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I dont know why we arent looking for Thomas every time we get the ball. There's no plan at all.

Sky Blue Harry H

If we keep the home team down to one goal, you'd be disappointed to not get anything out of the game. We don't seem to have got our attacking game going in the second half. Come on boys - one chance!

Brighton Sky Blue

Hurts who? Personally I couldn't give a shit about the cups.
This was always going to be a tough game yet there are still some who seem to think we only have to turn up to beat these "little" teams.

Totally missing the point. The truth is he was glad to be knocked out in order to have a better crack at the league. Pointless if we don't reap the benefits of either.

Nick

Administrator
Thomas should be fuming at Grimmer for that, trying his best to play their player in to counter us. Thomas tracks back and fouls to stop it.

Nick

Administrator
All he has done is switch players and hope it makes a difference. All it means is that the target man up front who was pretty much on his own is replaced by a non target man who is up front with nobody about.

covcity4life

Players not showing for ball and when they get the ball they have no composure

Does robin's work on technical play at all in training?

Maybe bring Mowbray in as coach and robin's manages lol

Esoterica

Bakayoko already run further in this sub appearance than both the QPR U23 game and Checkatrade combined.

Grendel

Thank goodness that useless lump has gone off

It is flattering that you clearly worship the ground I walk on but your attempts to get me to engage are now embarrassing you

Users who are viewing this thread