Burnley Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Grendel

Point is best hope here

Still could get it looking at their overall record this season but we’ve got to start Pushing them back and harassing

As an aside Dabo is having his best game for Some time

Sky Blue Harry H

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but on the follow up after we hit the bar, Gyok was shoved out of the way in front of the goal. Penalty imo.

ccfc922

Let's be honest, we all know by the refs performance what way this game was meant to go. That pull back on Sheaf was a joke, not 1 of 4 officials saw it?

Unless we score a couple of screamers that can't be ruled out for offside, the result was inevitable.

"Kompany's Clarets sweep away Sky Blues..." 😴😴

Nick

Administrator
I reckon at some point go 3 up front and let tavares run at them.

They can't deal with walker running at them so would have to foul him.

Let whoever is going off take a booking just before too.

Tommo1993

I’m sure I’ll get blasted but we need a Michael Doyle in this sort of game. We are way too soft and don’t do the streetwise nasty stuff that is completely necessary in a game like this.

Brighton Sky Blue

Let's be honest, we all know by the refs performance what way this game was meant to go. That pull back on Sheaf was a joke, not 1 of 4 officials saw it?

Unless we score a couple of screamers that can't be ruled out for offside, the result was inevitable.

"Kompany's Clarets sweep away Sky Blues..." 😴😴

The £100 million reward for being relegated and they’re looking above average, nothing more

Evo1883

I know they're a better team , but letting them play infront of us is not how we get a result today surely ?

fernandopartridge

We can’t play against them as they dominate possession every game they have. We looked to contain and gave away a ridiculous soft goal

we have to get more direct if anything - they’ve got Several yellow cards and we need more direct basic football to get a result
Our problem is that without Hamer in midfield our forward passing is just not incisive enough, when we can get on the breakaway its Allen and he tends to play the most obvious safe ball and not very well executed. They've got a good midfield to be fair, probably the best in the division.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Shit half, we have given them far too much respect and space. Palmer has been decent on the ball but off it he just hasn't worked hard enough, leaving Allen and Sheaf to have to deal with the whole of their midfield. They have a spare man every time.

Unlucky with the header on the bar, but its been such a one sided half.

They are playing Gyokeres really well, as soon as they lose the ball they are man marking him.

Dabo has probably been the pick of the bunch so far. But pretty poor by us and the ref has been shite too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Its A good analysis on palmer and is why he hasn’t played many games in this league

Liquid Gold

As frustrating as Hamer can be we miss him in the middle.

Can’t wait till O’Hare is back either. He links the attack for us and we lose so much thread when he’s out.

Brighton Sky Blue

Our problem is that without Hamer in midfield our forward passing is just not incisive enough, when we can get on the breakaway its Allen and he tends to play the most obvious safe ball and not very well executed. They've got a good midfield to be fair, probably the best in the division.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There is that. The Guspensions don’t help

Nick

Administrator
One of their booked players will do something that's a clear yellow. Ref will let it go and they will sub them straight away.

Grendel

I’m sure I’ll get blasted but we need a Michael Doyle in this sort of game. We are way too soft and don’t do the streetwise nasty stuff that is completely necessary in a game like this.

You don’t need a Doyle you need a fully focussed Hamer. If all we’ve got is a limited footballer whining at a referee like a poor man’s Robbie Savage we need to give up

Nick

Administrator
You don’t need a Doyle you need a fully focussed Hamer. If all we’ve got is a limited footballer whining at a referee like a poor man’s Robbie Savage we need to give up
Wouldn't mind somebody snapping one of their players to raise the game.

Users who are viewing this thread