Burnley Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Frustrating. Thought we were containing them well.

Panzo positioning been a disaster waiting to happen all season - no awareness of what’s around him

Agreed he’s a liability

Sbarcher

Playing 5 at the back is killing our midfield.

Great_Expectations

Not too sure what to make of that. We’ve not really turned up or played football. We’ve been hoofball and stood way off.

They are not world beaters and hate being ran at.

I want Walker to do well but like many others he’s anonymous. We need to turn up and quick.

pusbccfc

Nah we won't put any pressure on

We seem to be at the ref a bit more today. Unsurprisingly, we get players booked for it.

Sky Blue Pete

Had their number 8 been booked and that’s why ref forgot to pull it back for the pull!!! And then he books yok. He’s such a shit ref

Nick

Administrator
Not too sure what to make of that. We’ve not really turned up or played football. We’ve been hoofball and stood way off.

I want Walker to do well but like many others he’s anonymous. We need to turn up and quick.
Walker isn't doing badly.

However they would fucking hate tavares later on in the game.

stupot07

Shit half, we have given them far too much respect and space. Palmer has been decent on the ball but off it he just hasn't worked hard enough, leaving Allen and Sheaf to have to deal with the whole of their midfield. They have a spare man every time.

Unlucky with the header on the bar, but its been such a one sided half.

They are playing Gyokeres really well, as soon as they lose the ball they are man marking him.

Dabo has probably been the pick of the bunch so far. But pretty poor by us and the ref has been shite too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Frustrating. Thought we were containing them well.

Panzo positioning been a disaster waiting to happen all season - no awareness of what’s around him

Wasnt his fault any competent keeper should have dealt with that. He withered came for it then stopped. Then was left in no man's land.

Grendel

We can’t play against them as they dominate possession every game they have. We looked to contain and gave away a ridiculous soft goal

we have to get more direct if anything - they’ve got Several yellow cards and we need more direct basic football to get a result

Grendel

Adge

Great take and finish for the goal. A bit of quality there that’s the difference so far.

SeaSeeEffCee

Looks like game over at 1-0 based on that first half. Hope that I’m wrong.

Worst of all is the dickhead who sits behind me isn’t even a Cov fan, just got a season ticket with his wife because she is and he won’t shut up slagging off all our players. Prick.

Ashdown

We must try and pressurise their defenders on yellows. Need to gamble if still 0-1 after 70 mins though

Paxman II

Think we need to return to our playing passing game and stop this hoof ball. Burnley are doing what we did last season, lots of possession. But burnley do not look very threatening and their goal was a tad fortunate if I'm honest. But we need to strecth them and run at them, close them down quickly. they are extremely vunerable at the back, you can see it. Unlucky headerfrom Panzo. Thought it crossed the line but replay shows it did not. There is plenty to come in this game and feel we can get one and then a winner if we apply ourselves well enough. Allen not doing anything as it passes him by. Lets hope it's not a frustrating afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread