Bumper orient Following Tuesday? (3 Viewers)

Steve.B50

No problem Torch.
I did say I would not go on hill again but do want to watch the lads play.

MichaelCCFC

Will there still be people on the hill for a night game?

EDIT: Sorry Steve, didn't see your post.

After the fallout from Brentford I'm not organising anything on the hill and not sure if TT who did sheff u is either. But sounds like a few people will go just as individuals to see as much as is poss without going inside. I'm in London tomoz and will go to ccfc parliament debate then probably stop on way back. From the left side of hill when we attack far end you get view of about 2 thirds of pitch. Can't see our goal which given some of our defending some people might say is a pro not a con. The players know people are on the hill and some do give a discrete wave/clap. the protest side of the hill has had its day and it's difficult to put into words the reason for going - maybe it reminds me of my early days as a kid on the kop: cold, wet, and could only ever see about half the game!

shmmeee

After the fallout from Brentford I'm not organising anything on the hill and not sure if TT who did sheff u is either. But sounds like a few people will go just as individuals to see as much as is poss without going inside. I'm in London tomoz and will go to ccfc parliament debate then probably stop on way back. From the left side of hill when we attack far end you get view of about 2 thirds of pitch. Can't see our goal which given some of our defending some people might say is a pro not a con. The players know people are on the hill and some do give a discrete wave/clap. the protest side of the hill has had its day and it's difficult to put into words the reason for going - maybe it reminds me of my early days as a kid on the kop: cold, wet, and could only ever see about half the game!

Good luck in London, there are questions bigger than our club that need answered and the Sports Minister doesn't seem interested because they're not sexy topics. Bob Ainsworth is doing a cracking job.

I think the Hill was never going to last as a protest, but it served it's purpose in these early months of getting the cause mentioned. Other club's fans seem sympathetic to them when I've seen their forums and they get a mention in almost every home match report, which keeps the light on our situation. But ultimately both the media and the hillers themselves will get used to the status quo and it won't be worth doing.

letsallsingtogether

no need for heaters move around to much.for that only stay for first half anyway listen on way home have only seen 2 of the goals up to now.

Users who are viewing this thread