Bumper orient Following Tuesday? (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Thinking that Orient being top of the league and all of that and expecting a bumper away following for Tuesday looked to see how many fans they took to Tranmere a whopping 339? for a main Saturday game gate pretty poor showing and would have thought even less for a midweek game coming up

SIR ERNIE

Thinking that Orient being top of the league and all of that and expecting a bumper away following for Tuesday looked to see how many fans they took to Tranmere a whopping 339? for a main Saturday game gate pretty poor showing and would have thought even less for a midweek game coming up

Well I've just checked in my 'Timmy's Projections and Promises Manual' and on page 4 it says we can expect somewhere around 7,000 for a big game, so those orient fans better get their tickets pretty smartish before they all sell out.

Nick

Administrator
Well I've just checked in my 'Timmy's Projections and Promises Manual' and on page 4 it says we can expect somewhere around 7,000 for a big game, so those orient fans better get their tickets pretty smartish before they all sell out.

Give it a rest, seriously it's every thread now..

shmmeee

I'd have thought if it was a comparable time they'd bring more to Northampton than Tranmere purely because of distance.

Orient's away following has been around 3-400 for distant games and up to 1k for closer/biggers games. Their average as of a couple of weeks ago was about 800 and that's skewed by the 1600 they took to Colchester.

I'd expect no more than 5-600.

(Yes I'm bored. Nice to see a couple of fans on their board saying they're refusing to go because they won't support bad owners)

Sky Blue Harry H

Slightly off thread, but just watched football league show and was watching the rain lash down on a lot of the pitches. Sixfields - sun shining and the pitch looked like a carpet. Although I'm against the place, at least the game shouldn't be ruined by Saturday's game (although the forecast isn't great). I'm told Orient are bringing 573 ;)

letsallsingtogether

Well to be fair there not a very big supported team have took the division by storm and a bit of a shock.

To be fair bit early yet Tranmere did the same last season look at them now?

Thing is how many will we have cold rainy midweek clash never that good even in Cov.

lucky to get 1500

I'm hardly outraged.

pusbccfc

Imagine our followings if we were top, bloody hell.

Covstu

Well to be fair there not a very big supported team have took the division by storm and a bit of a shock.

To be fair bit early yet Tranmere did the same last season look at them now?

Thing is how many will we have cold rainy midweek clash never that good even in Cov.

lucky to get 1500

Spot on, I think people forget they are a small team with small support. Why do you think their chairman has gone nuts over the West ham move as it will kill their club and take their floating fans.

letsallsingtogether

Topo true and what backing have they had from the FL same as us they don't matter:mad:

Spot on, I think people forget they are a small team with small support. Why do you think their chairman has gone nuts over the West ham move as it will kill their club and take their floating fans.

Nick

Administrator
I rather like SIR ERNIE's comments, Ernie and myself see eye to eye. So stop being a dictator.

How was I being a dictator? They were nothing to do with the thread, even letsallsingtogether posted on topic without a rant.

If you like what he says then feel free to use pms.

letsallsingtogether

Yes me and my brother will be there as usual I work till 6.00 so will go straight from work stop of at service station for a coffee, I have still got my whistles etc in the car????

Happy days.

Rain or shine we will be there.

letsallsing/pusbcccfc - anyone going for the midweek hill experience?

RegTheDonk

Slightly off thread, but just watched football league show and was watching the rain lash down on a lot of the pitches. Sixfields - sun shining and the pitch looked like a carpet. Although I'm against the place, at least the game shouldn't be ruined by Saturday's game (although the forecast isn't great). I'm told Orient are bringing 573 ;)

Have they been offered cheap tickets too?

Snozz_is_god

I think this will be a very low crowd, midweek game, orient not having a large away support & weather turning colder/wetter. I predict 1750 (600 away fans)

SkyblueBazza

if it wasn't relevant you could delete it. however it is relevant. you can hardly blame the poster for that.

Nick's a moderator...he is allowed to post his view on things.

Personally, I think this continually turning every thread into the same old argument(s) IS boring, & ruins some otherwise good threads.

shy_tall_knight

I work in Northampton, tempted to pop along to the hill watch 20 mins or so then leave and listen to the match on CWR on my way home and then listen to the game whilst noshing my dinner. Trouble is I will probably get some abuse from the insiders as well as the hillers.

quinn1971

I work in Northampton, tempted to pop along to the hill watch 20 mins or so then leave and listen to the match on CWR on my way home and then listen to the game whilst noshing my dinner. Trouble is I will probably get some abuse from the insiders as well as the hillers.

Heard from a orient fan they are bringing between 250 -300 not sure if it's true but alot don't agree with whats happened to us are staying away too . fair play if thats the case

pusbccfc

You won't get any abuse. I reckon there will be 30 at most on the hill.

hemelsky

Have they been offered cheap tickets too?

I believe they have the same prices as us. Still won't be many from there. An Orient friend is refusing to go although he would love to see if their unbeaten run continues. As he says if he wants to go to Sixfields he will when the local team is playing there.

Steve.B50

I will be on the hill to watch the game. No protest, no abuse just want to watch the game but will never go inside.

torchomatic

Will there still be people on the hill for a night game?

EDIT: Sorry Steve, didn't see your post.

Users who are viewing this thread