Bulgarian international (1 Viewer)

Otis

I think we will all be happy if Jones is on the bench tonight. If he doesn't come on you have to believe it will be because we are doing well, rather than us having bringing him on as a last resort because we are losing.

AFCCOVENTRY

I think we will all be happy if Jones is on the bench tonight. If he doesn't come on you have to believe it will be because we are doing well, rather than us having bringing him on as a last resort because we are losing.

I would like to think of we were losing and needed some pace and creativity then he comes on.

Otis

I would like to think of we were losing and needed some pace and creativity then he comes on.
Hope so, but then hope we are not losing.

If TM wants to protect him though, maybe bringing him on when we are chasing the game might be more pressure than starting him.

ccfcway

in the past few months, we have become a team that is predictable and easy to defend again with a simple game plan.

Through in Jones, Vlad and a couple of the youngsters, and we might not know how they will get on, but neither will Peterborough !!

rupert_bear

I find one of the most disturbing things in life is when people cover up knowing what to do with 'pretending' to know what to do. Professor Hawkins called it 'false intelligence' and he believes it to be the greatest danger to man. Saying that I don't think he was talking about TM personally :D
What the fuck are you on about ?

Sky Blue Harry H

As well as Jones, I think Assomblobomomlou should be on the bench (sorry, couldn't be bothered to look up the correct spelling) for the unknown / pace factor - especially if that old Bostock is at the back for them.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If they are both match fit I agree.

We know it won't happen though.

Jones may well be on the bench, mind. I don't quite get TM's thinking on this. He says Jones is just 18 and one for the future and worries about throwing him in too early, but the lad has played 35 times for Dagenham and Redbridge! He's hardly a novice.
Most of them appearances were off the bench as a sub for a team bottom of league 2, don't mean that negatively on the players ability but its a big step up and understand Mowbray's reasons. I think Mowbray will put him on the bench but not surprised Mowbray doesn't want to throw him straight in for a start.

Gada

Just had to register for this, now to start of - i am not a fan of ANY bulgarian squad, as they play a horrible, horrible type of football, with alot of betting mafia involved. Now you don't have to trust me, or take my words as true, but this guy is a premier example of the lost last generation of bulgarian football players. Absolutely low IQ, he is supposed to be a playmaker, yet he is very straight forward and repetitive in hes actions. Advertised for hes long shot / set piece taking, all i have seen is WTF shots way high into the public...In the end he was so bad, that the club he spent a decade at, wouldn't even allow him to train with them...

Again i dont blame him, he might be a great guy - hes just a premier sample of what bulgarian football players are like - lazy, entitled, with low quality football package.

Dont get your hopes high.

P.S.

Oh and to clarify on how you become a bulgarian international - you have to have connections, its not a matter of skills. You have to have the right agent, football team president or other way to be a suck-up.

Last edited:

clint van damme

I might be going out on a limb here, but I'm going to wait until I've seen him play a few times before I pass judgement.

callumeast

Am i the only one whos not excited about this ?
we cant score for toffee at the moment or create chances.
no winger, no creative midfield player bought in who are ready to play.

why are we talking about next season plans when this is the season we need to get out this division. Its like mowbrey has given up and all ready building a team for next year

We've been asking managers to build for the next year and provide us with structure for years and years you shinpad.

I hate football fans.

woody11462

Just had to register for this, now to start of - i am not a fan of ANY bulgarian squad, as they play a horrible, horrible type of football, with alot of betting mafia involved. Now you don't have to trust me, or take my words as true, but this guy is a premier example of the lost last generation of bulgarian football players. Absolutely low IQ, he is supposed to be a playmaker, yet he is very straight forward and repetitive in hes actions. Advertised for hes long shot / set piece taking, all i have seen is WTF shots way high into the public...In the end he was so bad, that the club he spent a decade at, wouldn't even allow him to train with them...

Again i dont blame him, he might be a great guy - hes just a premier sample of what bulgarian football players are like - lazy, entitled, with low quality football package.

P.S.

Oh and to clarify on how you become a bulgarian international - you have to have connections, its not a matter of skills. You have to have the right agent, football team president or other way to be a suck-up.

Is this genuine or someone having a laugh? Because of how it's written I can't tell.

shmmeee

As well as Jones, I think Assomblobomomlou should be on the bench (sorry, couldn't be bothered to look up the correct spelling) for the unknown / pace factor - especially if that old Bostock is at the back for them.

His name is Sambou. Hardly difficult and no need for names verging on "umbongoland".

Samo

P.S.

I won't then thanks

AFCCOVENTRY

P.S.

Ok then. I will take your word for it. Must have been on Bet 365 while playing on the Ryton training pitches and making a call to Joy Seppala begging for a contract.

Obviously this is where Mogga wants the team to be...a low package Bulgarian style footy of low IQ humans...

hill83

P.S.

kfccbwV.gif

letsallsingtogether

P.S.

Are you Albanian by any chance.
Then again just look at his you tube channel.
Didn't fill me with joy that's for sure.

H

Huckerby

Well he certainly hasn't been a success that's for sure, in spite of a little burst of a couple of good performances.
And then probably Hunt too? And what was that midfielders name, Bryn Morris.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

AFCCOVENTRY

I spoke with my Uncle Bulgaria who lives in Wimbledon and he says Vlad is going to be a top womble for us...

Samo

Why sign him and not play him

Not fit/not match fit/not familiar with systems/not right tactically for this game... there are are other possible reasons, take your pick.

Users who are viewing this thread